Got to Be Real

Gisele had slept at Alex's house at Jo's request and desperately needed to shower before work, unfortunately for her Alex was in the shower while Meredith was in the bathroom talking his ear off.

"He's in the shower," Jo whispered with her ear to the bathroom door, "and she's in the bathroom with him while he's in the shower."

"So, go in there with them." Stephanie said.

Jo took her ear off the door and turned I them, "No! I am not going in there."

Gisele sighed, "You're the girlfriend."

"No. Yeah, I am, but I'm not. They're this little team together. They are war buddies, and I don't fit. And then they look at me well, she looks at me like I'm just the stupid, naked girl in Alex's bed."

"So go be the stupid, naked girl in Alex's shower." Stephanie suggested.

Gisele groaned and threw her hands up, "You can't keep letting her treat you like this or let him let her. Just go in there, I'll go first if it helps."

Gisele stood from the bed, walked past Jo opened the door and went inside closing the door behind her. Jo's eyes widened in shock and turned over to Stephanie.

"Is she gonna be the stupid girl in the shower?" Stephanie asked.

Meredith and Alex heard the door shut and turned to see Gisele at the door.

Alex groaned in frustration and yanked the curtain close, "I just want some damn privacy, is that too much to ask."

"What are you doing in here?" Meredith questioned.

"I need to grab my shampoo and conditioner."

"Why is your stuff even in here?" Alex asked poking his head from behind the shower curtain.

  "If you were a better landlord you'd know the hall bathroom shower is clogged, bad. So I have to shower before work when I'm here and Jo ends up taking forever so I have to shower with her." She explained.

Meredith curiously looked at her, "You shower with Wilson?"

"Yeah," she casually said before looking over at Alex, "Don't worry, I won't steal your girl. I'm more into guys anyways." Gisele walked over tot he shower pulled the curtain open reached in and grabbed her shampoo and conditioner walking out without a word.

Both attendings were left speechless.

she says reaches into the shower and grabs her stuff

Stephanie and Jo both gasped as Gisele closed the door behind her, "You went in there."

"That's no fair, she's a board member they don't see her as a resident." Jo said.

"Not really they don't take me seriously in the meeting." Gisele stated.

Suddenly the bathroom door swaying open and out walked Meredith causing both Jo and Stephanie to jump.

Jo leaned against the wall and not so casually fixed her hair, "Hey." She said as Meredith passed her.

"Hi, Dr. Grey." Stephanie said.

Meredith wordlessly passed the three residents and out into the hall only for a moment later to pole her head back into the room, "Tell Alex I'll be downstairs.
And if anybody asks you, I am sick."

"Why do you have shampoo bottles?" Stephanie asked.

"Because the other shower is broken and Alex and Jo love taking their sweet ass time so I'm just gonna shower at work before rounds."