Back in Seattle

AMELIA WORRIEDLY CALLED HER SISTER FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW, while Emilia tried stalking Gisele's location.

Both surgeons had no luck.

Amelia groaned out, before looking over at Charlotte with a frown, "How could you just let her go?"

"She's a grown woman." The blonde said, "I'm not her keeper. She did the responsible thing and came to me to watch her kids so she could get a break."

"She turned off her location." Emilia sighed out, she wasn't exactly as worried as Amelia was, she knew Gigi needed to get away but it did make her a little nervous that she couldn't track her best friends location.

"It's been three hours." Amelia stated, "Maybe we should call the police."

Charlotte scoffed at how overprotective Amelia's idea, personally she didn't think it'd been long enough for them to alert the authorities, "Oh, calm down. It's not like she's gonna go jumping off a bridge in the middle of traffic."

    Gisele was looking at a solar system exhibit, she watched as they spun around the sun and each other. She'd been there for... she wasn't really sure how long. But she'd been people watching for most of it, a school group of kids, a few young couples here and there.

But what captured her attention was a mom holding her baby while pointing up at the planets, she was talking to her baby and seemed... so happy.

That made her feel like shit, that mom was happy to spend time with her child and here she was dreading even the thought of going back to her girls.

She let out a low groan, knowing she had to go back sooner (her sister was probably freaking out right about now) rather than later. Gisele looks at them one last time, and hopes she's able to get to that point, before heading towards the exit.

An hour and a half of traffic later, Gisele finally made it back to the practice. As soon as she steps off the elevator, she's immediately bombarded by Amelia.

"Where were you?" Her sister questioned.

"I just needed some air."

"You can't just run off like that."

"Amelia, I'm not a child." Gisele protested, "And I don't need your permission."

Amy sighed out of frustration, "I get that but you can't just disappear and leave the babies."

Gigi rolled her eyes, she hated how her sister made it sound like she abandoned her kids without a thought, "I didn't just leave them. I left them with Charlotte, who is very much capable of looking after premature triplets."

As if on cue, Charlotte walked into the lobby joining them, "She's right. They're all feed, burped. changed, and are sleeping."

Relief washed over her, knowing she didn't have to deal with needy babies for another two hours or so, "Thank you." She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the blonde.

Charlotte patted her before pulling away, "No problem, but next time it's gonna cost you." She teased.

"Fine," she said, looking over at Emmy and Amelia, "You guys ready to go back?"

"Finally." Amy said.

Emmy shrugged, personally she thought Seattle was getting a little boring but she'd stay as long as her best friend needed, "We should go now while the babies are sleeping."

They quickly said their goodbyes to everyone before grabbing the girls and loading them into the suv. Twenty minutes later, they arrived to the airport and boarded the private plane.