Puzzle With a Piece Missing

Gisele sat at the nurses with Alex and Jo, conversing with them.

   "When are you gonna talk to Lebackes?" Jo asked.

   "Is that Dr. Butthole?"

Alex nodded and turned to Jo, "Not till I'm sure I have my old job back."

    "Dr. Willis? Dr. Sheldon?" Gisele heard Dr. Pierce but ignored her.

   "I thought this board appointment was a done deal. But now that I have to compete for it–"

     "Dr. Willis. Dr. Sheldon."

  "I think Lebackes will understand. I just have to find the right moment." Alex said.

   "For the record, I told the board that it should be your seat. Cristina left you a legal document stating–"

    "Dr. Willis. Dr. Sheldon."

   "I think she's talking to you guys." Alex pointed out.

Gisele and Jo turned toward Dr. Pierce, "Oh, hi!" Jo said.

   "I think you're with me today. You ready for rounds?"

  "Yes," Jo said.

   "No, actually I'm on Dr. Robbins service today," Gisele explained as her pager went off, "I have to go."

Gisele got up from the chair and headed toward the elevator to meet up with Arizona. She spotted her and Stephanie at the nurses station when the elevator doors opened.

   "I'm here," Gisele said as they began walking down the hall, "Random question, is my name hard to remember?"

"No." Both Arizona and Stephanie answered.

"That's what I thought but the new head of cardio called me "Dr. Sheldon" and I operated with her for the whole day when the mall exploded."

   "What?" Arizona asked.

   "How'd she get Sheldon?"

Gisele shrugged, "Don't know, she called Wilson "Willis."

   "Willis, I get but Sheldon." Stephanie stated.

Arizona handed the tablet to Stephanie, "Who's our first patient?"

   "Rita Choudry, 35, 33 weeks pregnant." Stephanie read.

Gisele leaned closer to look at the screen, "Admitted for low sats and bed rest."

   "Why?" Arizona questioned.

Gisele opened her mouth to speak but Stephanie beat her to it, "Rita suffers from Ebstein's malformation."

   "Which is?"

   "A congenital malformation of the tricuspid valve." Gisele quickly answered as they walked into the room.

  "Excuse me, Dr. Pierce. Do you mind if we play through?" Arizona asked.