It's Alright, Ma (I'm only bleeding)

5 weeks pregnant

5 weeks pregnant

AFTER A LONG DAY, all Meredith wanted to do was snuggle with her kids and go to sleep. Walking into the house, she called out for the nanny but got no response, she looked over to the couch to see all her kids asleep on the couch with a random woman she'd never seen. Before she could make a move, she stirred awake.

Emmy stretched a bit; the child laying on her lap stifled her stretch, she turned and saw the woman that had irritated Gisele to no end when she first came to Seattle.

  "Hey." She casually said.

  "Hey? That's all you have to say," the blonde continued, "Who the hell are you and where is the nanny?"

   "Can you please chill out," Emmy stated, "I'm Emilia, Gigi's friend. I wanted to surprise her since she's going through a rough time."

   "Where's the nanny?"

Emmy shrugged, "She said she had some emergency or something. I said I'd watch them... You might want to get a new one."

    "Obviously."

Gisele laid on her bed in a patient room, in the dark for some added effect, she was bored out of her mind as shed flipping through the channels, there was not one show that interested her at all. Giving up, she let out a sigh of frustration and threw the remote at the end of the bed.

Moments later, Amelia walked in, holding one of Gisele's duffel bags, "I got one of the interns get some of your essentials and a change of clothes," she dropped the bag next to her sister, she went over to the nightstand where the light switches were, as she turned them on she caught sight of her sister's laptop. It was a little concerning to see an article titled 20 safest and natural abortions methods, "That's an interesting read. You have something you want to share with the class?"

      "Nope, just some light reading."

      "You have some fascinating interests." Amelia sat down in the chair next to the hospital bed.

      "Just some morbid curiosity."

Amelia snorted, she was absolutely certain her baby sister was still contemplating having an abortion, she knew Gigi was leaning towards keeping it but was still hesitant about her situation, "I think its a little more than curiosity at this point."

Gisele sat up, sliding the duffle bag over to her and began to dig around for her change of clothes, "Don't you have some surgery to do or something ?"

    "No, said I'd move some things around and I did," Amelia said, "Why you don't want me here?"

She stopped searching though her bag and looked up at her sister, "I do want you here, I do. I just know that you have a big trauma in the ICU."