Out of Hospital

8 weeks old

GISELE STARED DOWN AT THE TRIPLETS ITALIAN ISSUED BIRTH CERTIFICATE, she didn't expect them to have the name, which meant the Italian government and submitted the birth certificates to the US embassy.

Emmy went over and sat next to her friend, she had just been outside having a conversation with Amelia, she saw the confusion on her friends face, "What's up? Is something wrong?" She peeked over and saw the pieces of paper, her eyes grew wide, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't—"

"It's fine," she assured her, "I honestly laughed when I first saw it. I can just change it later."

"Okay, so I just got done calling Jo and Amy. Amelia just landed in Frankfurt, it's a two hour and forty minute layover, she'll be here at five thirty."

"Great, and Jo?"

"She's caught up in a surgery, so she'll meet us tomorrow night and the jet already landed and is ready to leave whenever we are."

She nodded, sighing already thinking about the hassle that would be taking three premature babies on a flight halfway across the world. She swears she was getting stress hives.

"I'm gonna start charging you."

"For what?" Gisele questioned.

"Being your assistant."

Gisele rolled her eyes, "Bitch, I'm not paying you. You're supposed to be my friend."

"I am, but I've don't so much paperwork in Italian these past few weeks that I'm pretty sure I can be a translator." She joked, "Or I fucked it up and it won't even be valid. One or the other."

Gisele dig into her pocket and pulled out some spare change she hand and let the coins fall into Emmy's hand, "There, your compensation."

Emmy held up her middle finger, flipping Gigi off, "Pendeja."

The triplets' doctors filed into the room and explained the triplets conditions and their medications they were on, and other medical things but Gisele spaced out. Medical talk was usually boring, especially when she already knew most of it, but hearing the long words in Italian was extra boring.

Then they explained that all three girls needed to take the infant carrier test so they could be discharged.

"Non hanno seggiolini auto."

"We'll get some," Emmy told Gigi, then turned to the doctors, "Torneremo con loro."

Emmy and Gisele left the hospital, and Emmy quickly managed to find an up scaled designer baby store.

"How did you find this place?" Gigi questioned as they pursued through the store.

"I googled." Emmy said.

"Posso aiutarmi?" A middle aged woman came up to the them.

"Ci servono tre seggiolini per auto." Emmy said.

The woman asked why so many and Emmy explained that Gisele had just had triplets. The lady's eyes almost popped out of her head, Gisele guessed she'd have to get used to being stared at and asked questions about the triplets.