Show In a Mysterious Desert

12 weeks pregnant

12 weeks pregnant

  ZOLA SAT ON THE SUITCASE while Emmy tried zipping it shut, meanwhile Gisele laid on her bed watching them struggle to close her luggage.

Zola looked over her shoulder at her aunt, "Auntie Gigi, I think you packed a bit too much."

Emilia gave up with a sigh, sitting down on the floor, "You're not heavy enough. Switch me spots, Zo," Emmy swapped spots with Zola and sat on the luggage which seemed to help a little, but Zola had to use all her strength to close it. They both cheered, giving each other celebratory high-fives, "Nice work."

          "Where are you going?" Zola asked.

         "Morocco." Gisele answered.

        "We're gonna do a fashion show." Emmy told.

Zola gasped in with excitement, "Can I go? Please, please, pretty please."

       "Maybe when you're older, I don't think your mom will let me take you across the world."

        "Zozo, we're gonna be let. Let's go." Meredith called from downstairs.

Zola got up from the suitcase and went over to the bed where her aunt was, and gave her a hug, "Bye."

Gisele gently squeezed the girl, "I'll be back soon, and I'll bring you and siblings a souvenir."

Zola nodded, "Okay." she said before jumping off the bed and running out the stairs.

Emmy got up and went over to the be, carefully climbing onto the bed, "You need to get changed," Gisele was in a sports bra and sleeping shorts, "We have to leave in thirty minutes."

Gigi sighed, she regretted agreeing to do the show but it was too late to back out now, she used her arm to cover her eyes, "I don't want to go anymore." she mumbled.

        "But you said you would and it's going to be fun." Emmy crawled over to her friend, laying down next to her, "Your stomach looks a little flatter."

Gigi shrugged, she hadn't been paying much attention to her body since Arizona had put her on bedrest for a week, "Really?"

Emmy hummed, "Yup." she pressed a kiss onto her friend's belly which led to her head being shoved, "The hell?"

          "I already told you I don't like when you do that." Gisele said.

Emmy rolled over onto her back, "Whatever, you need to get up and changed."