Stay With Me

27 weeks pregnant

GISLEE SQUEEZED HER EYES SHUT, her stomach churned with the amount of pain she was in. Vomit threatened to come up, she forced it down not wanting to aspirate.

The rocking of the boat was no help.

"Oh my fucking god," she moaned out, "I don't get how people do this multiple times."

"Oxytocin is released, so essentially you're all high and forget about the pain. Which makes you want more babies." Emmy said, remembering she googled the exact question while she was waiting for another one of Gigi's late night cravings to finish being prepared.

"That definitely won't be happening with me, ever again."

"How long till we get back to shore?" Jo asked.

Emmy stood, "I'll go ask him."

"Probably wish we had gone somewhere closer to Seattle, huh?" Gisele glared at Jo, now wasn't really the time to joke with her, "Sorry. Not exactly the time to joke."

"What I would give for an epidural right now." Emmy walked back, and instantly Gisele knew it was bad by the look on her face, "What's wrong?"

"He was talking really fast and all I could understand was something about the wind prohibiting the movement of the boat... I not a hundred percent sure though."

Gisele threw her head back, "Great. I'm going to have premature babies in a boat."

Emmy felt her insides churn, she leaned closer to Jo, "Didn't Jackson's other baby mamma get sliced open on Meredith's kitchen table and have the baby yanked out." She had heard Meredith and Maggie whispering about it while aggressively scrubbing the table when she went to get a few things before coming here.

Jo nodded, "Yeah."

"I can hear you two," Gisele said, as she exhaled deeply, "And there will be no cutting into Gisele Devon-Ocean Shepherd. I'd literally rather die."

Emmy reached over and slapped Gisele's arm a little too harshly, "Don't joke about that, especially not right now."

Gisele winced and grabbed her arm, "Ow! I'm already in pain you don't have to add more."

"She's right," Jo agreed, "You aren't allowed to joke about dying right now."

Gisele rolled her eyes, "Whatever."

"Can't we call Arizona?" Jo questioned, even though she guessed it was a huge no due to being hours away from the shore.

"No, but you can FaceTime her," Emmy told, "We have internet here."

"Maybe we would call someone." Jo suggested, "This boat isn't going fast enough."

"I'll call Robbins." Emmy said.

Gisele laid back onto the lounge chair, letting out a long sigh.

"You okay?" Jo asked.

Gisele shook her head, "Not really. I'm scared and feel like a little kid." Trying her hardest to blink back her tears.

Jo held onto her hands, "Hey, everything's fine. You will be okay."