Trigger Happy

8 weeks pregnant

8 weeks pregnant

GISELE STARED UP AT THE CEILING, hating the day already. She glanced down, smiling at her friend, Emmy rested her head on Gigi's stomach, arms wrapped around her, essentially using her as a pillow.

      "Are you going to work today?"

For the most part, Gisele hadn't gone to work in the past three weeks wanting to avoid Jackson at all costs, only going a day or two in the week at most. The rest of the time was spent with Emmy exploring the city and partying(Gisele begrudgingly staying sober, of course)

Gisele sighed, stroking Emmy's dark hair, "I kinda have to. Bailey threatened to fire me if I didn't."

      "That's your chief of surgery, right?"

Gigi nodded, "Yes."

      "But she can't fire you. Don't you own the hospital or something?" She questioned.

Gisele shrugged, "Kinda... but you're coming with me."

Emmy looked up at her, "No. I'm not here to work."

      "Please come with me, por fas." She pleaded.

Emmy groaned, "Fine," she looked down and gasped, Gisele's tummy had started to protrude the tiniest bit.

      "What?"

"You have a little pancita."

Gisele lifted her head, not believing her, "You're lying."

"I'm not, don't worry though, I don't really think you'd notice if you didn't already know." Emmy assured her.

Gigi groaned, letting her head fall back onto her pillow. Emmy placed a gentle kiss on her belly. That earned her a little nudge from Gisele.

"Please don't, I don't like it," Emmy complied and laid her head back onto her tummy. A moment later, she got another nudge and mumbled a 'what?' "Em, get up."

"Why?"

Gisele felt bile rising and if she didn't get up now she'd vomit on Emmy and herself, "Get up or I'm gonna throw up on you."

Due to her fear of vomit, Emmy jumped off the bed so fast causing the bed to sway violently, which didn't help Gisele's nausea. She somehow ended up falling to the floor. Emmy couldn't help but laugh.

"Are you okay?"

Gigi got up and made a run for the bathroom as she yelled, "Fuck you."

Emmy then heard Gisele gagging, "Do you need help?" She yelled. 

"Just leave." She managed in between gags.

    "Okay," Emmy went down the attic stairs and followed the commotion to the hall bathroom. Everyone was in there helping get the kids ready, "Amy, your sister is puking her insides out and you might want to help her."