Magnificence

"I need to be alone." Namjoon gestured to his bodyguards to leave him.

"But sir---"

"I'll be fine. I heard no one's here today. What could possibly happen to me inside this building?"

The news of the tragic death of one of their artists spread like wildfire. The company is big, it's big enough to stir up the media with news like this. But with the latest partnership of BigHit and CGF, the company was bound to be the center of the news for a while. 

The general meeting & the funeral happened to be on the same day. All employees were given half of the day to attend the burial except for the attendees of the meeting. 

"All right sir. Please call us right away if you need us."

"Sure thing." He then walked away from them and started exploring the building.

Being known as an art junkie, he lived up to the name. He's been into hundreds of art museums here and in other countries. He thought it's fair to say that his eyes are keen enough to critique artworks. 

However, this one particular artist hits different. Her works were something he hasn't seen anywhere yet. He was looking forward to meeting her today but fate seemed to be playing tricks on him. His curiosity was driving him nuts for no apparent reason. 

He thought it was just because of his naturally inquisitive mind; that he's just curious of how her mind works, her thought process, or her theories behind her art pieces. But he eventually grew curious of how she would look like and her personality. Now he wanted to see this person so bad.

Welp, at least I'll get to freely check out this place all by myself. He thought, dismissing his disappointment.

The hallways are filled with eccentric pieces of art. They were fascinating and the whole building made him feel like he's in another world or era. The walls were filled with massive paintings of different sorts. The furniture were in all shapes and forms he had never seen before. Even the posts along the halls and the beams on the ceiling are carved in odd yet fascinating details.

 Even the posts along the halls and the beams on the ceiling are carved in odd yet fascinating details

"Wow" He lost count of how many times he audibly said the word. He's getting a high end fix for his art addiction as he continued in roaming around the halls and different studios.

He eventually found a studio with few unfinished furniture. The pieces, even if they're not yet finished, gave the vibe of a futuristic theme. He wondered if they sell them by piece and not just a part of big production. He heard they sometimes agree in producing pieces for interior designs too. Maybe he could ask around and see if he can purchase one of the items.

He proceeded to the next room that smelled like clay and wood combined. He made his way inside and walked around. It's darker compared to the other rooms he saw so far. But its dim light was enough for him to see his surroundings.