《29》

"Hyung-ah~~" Jisung kept trying to call Minho's attention.

But the latter just kept walking through the corridor of the building. Minho was pissed off at his classmates and his teacher.

So Jisung got tired and just followed his hyung silently.

This is the third time Jisung has seen him in this state. The first one was when they were in kindergarten and Jisung got injured by a boy that stepped on his hand. The second one was in elementary school when a boy tried to bully the younger.

At least, these are the times he remembered, but Minho knows that there is more.

Not for nothing, in elementary school, no one approached Jisung. Hyunjin and Minho always made sure that no one hurt the boy, and that still continues today in actuality.

Although, Jisung never noticed. He was so busy loving his hyungs that didn't pay attention to what they did for him behind his back.

Hyunjin and Minho really kept their promise to protect the younger.

~~~

When Minho noticed the silence, he made a stop outside, in the parking lot.

He faced the younger and pulled him to his body, engulfing him in a tight hug.

The younger tried to separate from the hug to face his hyung, but Minho pulled him back to him, so Jisung stayed there.

The younger wrapped his arms around Minho's waist and melted on his chest.

The older one kept hugging Jisung and rubbing his back while the past events were roaming inside his head.

What got into those guys to treat the younger like that?

Jisung didn't do anything, yet they blame him for something he didn't do.

They even asked him to stop being Minho's friend.

This last thing was what caused Minho to lose his cool. Just the thought of being separated from Jisung made him sick.

He tightened his grip on the younger while thinking this. Minho realized there that it is true what his mom always told him, in how protective he is over Jisung.

Minho quit something he loves to do just to protect the latter, and he is not regretting it at all.

He can imagine a life without coming to the place where he loved to dance but imagine not having Jisung by his side?

That is a big no.

Besides, what's wrong with those guys?

They don't know anything about them. How do they dare to intervene in a friendship that has years and means the whole world to Minho?

People can be really mean. They don't even need a reason to mess in other people's lives.

Those boys are just jealous of the relationship that Minho and Jisung have. They just wanted to break that to have satisfaction. Of what? Of not seeing them together anymore.

They never imagined that Minho would quit the company just for their little joke.

Minho was the best dancer there. They should have kept that in mind before messing with him, well...messing with Jisung.

Thanks to Minho, they won a lot of prizes while competing against other companies.

Also, Minho was the one that created most of the choreographies for them.

They won't have such privileges anymore.

~~~

"Hyung-ah?" Jisung mumbled in Minho's chest.