《15》

A year passed quickly.

Minho is now in elementary school, while Hyunjin is in his last year in kindergarten, and Jisung in his second year.

Hyunjin and Jisung kept meeting in their usual spot after classes. They had become closer to one another, and because of this, Jisung gave a special name to Hyunjin as well.

Minho was really sad that he was no longer going to be able to do that with them. But he always managed to meet the two boys after classes. Either by asking his father to pick them up and take them with them to his house or by Mrs. Lee taking Minho to Jisung's home every afternoon because Hyunjin was already there.

Once Hyunjin went to elementary school the next year, they kept doing the same. But this time it was Hyunjin and Minho, who were waiting for the younger one outside the kindergarten's door.

Mrs. Hwang had become friends with Jisung and Minho's mother, and they trusted one another to keep their respective children safe. That's why sometimes any of the ladies could take the three boys to their houses without a problem by just letting them know the day before about their plans.

The little faces of Minho and Hyunjin lit up every time they saw Jisung running from the kindergarten towards them.

"Hyung-ah! Hyun-Hyung!" The younger shouted before throwing himself into the arms of his precious hyungs. He was so happy to see them.

"Jisung-ie! How was your day?"

"Did you have lunch, Jisung?"

Both hyungs always asked him with a wide smile while patting his head or squeezing his cheeks. The only thing that Minho and Hyunjin wanted was to see Jisung happy.

They don't know, but Minho and Hyunjin are the main reason for his happiness.

~~~

Soon after, Jisung joined them in the same elementary school, where now they spent more time together, laughing and creating memories they will keep forever in their hearts.

The inseparable trio... said their mothers.

Jisung is now 8 years old, while Hyunjin and Minho are 9 and 10 years old.

They are growing up way too fast.

The friendship between Hyunjin and Minho is like two brothers that keep bothering each other. They can sometimes play very rudely towards each other, but the older always refrains himself from using his whole force towards Hyunjin since he cares about his two young friends and doesn't want to hurt any of them.

On the other hand, Hyunjin lost his timidness the second he saw Jisung injured because of him in kindergarten. He is no longer afraid of getting in fights if that means he needs to protect the younger. That's why he always plays with Minho in that way, without getting scared of the older.

However, Jisung doesn't like it when his hyungs play like that. He keeps scolding them every time Jisung sees them playing in that way.

At this, Minho and Hyunjin always apologized to the younger one. But the latter keeps his pout for the rest of the day. Although his hyungs now know how to make him happy.

They ask their mothers to lend them money so they can buy a cheesecake for Jisung.

It's a regular thing for them now. And it worked every time because Jisung forgets about what he was upset about the second he sees the wrapper of the cheesecake.

Even though Minho and Hyunjin are like that to one another, each one of them is different when they are with the youngest. Their personalities change once Jisung is around. Minho and Hyunjin are whipped for him. They care about Jisung a lot.