《25》

"What?!"

Minho's eyes widened when he saw that Jisung wasn't home.

He looked for him throughout the house, but the younger was nowhere to be found.

It has already been two hours since the last time he saw Jisung. He is supposed to be home right now.

"Oh god...where are you, Jisung-ie?"

Minho panicked.

The thought of sending messages to his friends asking for Jisung crossed his mind. He was debating whether to call Hyunjin or not but decided not to do it because Minho knows that the latter will freak out if he asks for Jisung's whereabouts, so Minho discarded those options.

Besides, the only person that knows about Jisung's fear is him, and he can't risk it and tell anyone about this.

He was in a big dilemma. Minho doesn't know what to do.

The latter was hyperventilating, walking from side to side of the house, cursing at himself, and crying.

The only thing he kept doing was calling the younger, hoping he would answer anytime.

~~~

Jisung was in the middle of a lonely street, on the ground, trembling and crying.

Every time he saw a bolt of lightning, he covered his ears and shouted Minho's name.

He is used to having his hyung by his side when there are storms. Jisung thought it was a casualty that Minho was always there when it rained, or when there was a storm before it happened.

Until now, the younger one didn't know about Minho checking the weather every day.

But he was glad that those casualties always happened. Jisung hadn't told anyone about his fear besides Minho.

If it wasn't because he had an episode in front of him when they were younger, Minho wouldn't know about this either.

The younger one always tries to be strong in front of others, especially his best friends and mom.

He has wanted to protect them from everything since he was younger, and so far, he did a good job.

However, Jisung can't deny that he is happy that Minho is the only one that knows about this. He is a good friend, and he hasn't told anyone. Also, Minho is always there to protect him which makes him feel secure whenever he is with his hyung.

When one of the thunders dissipated, he stood up and went to a hallway that had a small ceiling.

Jisung sat there, cuddling his legs and hiding his head between them.

He felt his back vibrate, so the pretty-boy took his backpack and looked for his phone.

78 missing calls and 3 messages from Minho appeared on the screen of the device.

Jisung's eyes filled with water once again. Despite everything, he was happy to see that Minho was worried about him. He knew that he could always count on his hyung.

Jisung rapidly unlocked his phone and called Minho back.

~~~

Minho was on the verge of madness. He wanted to have Jisung by his side right now.

His head was starting to hurt from thinking so much about what place the younger could be.

Suddenly his phone started to ring.

He ran to the place he left it for a second and answered, immediately when he saw that it was Jisung calling him.

"Jisung-ie! Where are you? Are you okay? Why are you not home?..."