《17》

It's been a month since Jisung and Felix started hanging out.

They became besties in a short period, and Felix's brother also had a liking for Jisung. He often went to pick up his brother and spend some time with both boys.

Jisung was also glad that Jun spent time with them because Felix told Jisung that they didn't usually do it when they were in Australia, and it is strange for Felix that his brother is acting like that now.

But either way, both boys were happy to have Jun by their side from time to time.

~~~

"Good afternoon, Auntie. Is Jisung in his room?" Minho asked while entering Jisung's home. They don't even have to knock. Each one of them has a key from each house. Because either way, they always spend their days in the place of any of the boys. So their mothers gave a spare key to all of them, so they could freely enter whenever they wanted. Like today, the three boys are going to spend their Friday together in Jisung's.

"Hi, Minho!" Mrs. Han greeted the boy from the living room. "Yes, he is with Hyunjin upstairs. They are waiting for you, sweetie!" She smiled at him.

"Oh...I'll better get going then," the boy chuckled. He bowed to the woman and went to the room where his best friends were waiting for him.

When he opened the door's room, he saw Hyunjin and Jisung playing on their phones. They like to compete against each other in online games.

Apparently, Jisung was losing because he was frowning while Hyunjin was laughing.

They didn't even notice Minho's presence when he opened the door. Both were so into the game.

"Yaaah! Minho hyung~~ why did you do that?!" Hyunjin stood up from the bed and glared at his hyung.

"I...sorry?" Minho scratched his head, but soon after laughed.

"Yaaaaaaaaay!!! I won!!!" Jisung shouted when he saw his name in the first place of the game.

Minho had called Hyunjin's number. Due to this, the latter wasn't able to see the screen from the game and lost because he couldn't decline the call on time.

"Hyung-ah!!! I beated Hyunjin hyung in this game," the younger told Minho with such excitement that made both boys whined. They like to see Jisung all hyped for small things like this.

"Awww, look at that," Hyunjin said, pointing to Jisung, "okay, I forgive you..." Hyunjin whispered to Minho.

The latter just chuckled and patted Hyunjin's back with an apologetic smile on his face.

"Minho hyung, I'm glad you're finally here..." Jisung said while sitting on the bed again, "I was telling Hyunjin hyung that I'm ready to meet your friends..." he said while playing with his fingers.

Minho widened his eyes, "you mean it?!" He said, surprised.

"Yes," Jisung nodded.

"Yeah, he was telling me that he also wants to introduce his friend to us," Hyunjin added.

"O-Oh...that would be great!" The older of the three said.

"We should meet after school since all of us go to the same place," Hyunjin suggested.

Minho nodded, "you are right, we should-"

"My friend goes to another school," Jisung interrupted his hyung, "but I can tell him to meet us outside ours... just tell me which day so I can tell him beforehand..." He placed his index and thumb finger on his chin as if he was thinking about something.