《10》

They were already in the Lee's place because both boys managed to convinced Mrs. Han to let jisung stay at minho's house today.

Although, Mrs. and Mr. Lee accepted immediately since both were happy seeing how minho was when is around jisung.

"You seem so happy, huh?" Mrs. Han smirked at his son, who was jumping around when she agreed.

"Yes, mom!" he stopped messing around "it's my first sleepover, and minho hyung is so good with me," he said while back hugging the latter.

minho froze for a second at the sudden hug but laughed right after, already getting used to the younger's behavior.

The three adults chuckled. They like the energy of both boys when they are together.

"Alright, I'll go to our house, jisung. I'll bring some clothes, and everything you need for the night, okay?" jisung's mom said.

"Remember that you have to behave well and wake up tomorrow early. Mrs. Lee will take both of you to kindergarten tomorrow, and I will pick you up after that," she repeated once more to the younger.

"Mom, you already told me that," he whined.

"I know, babe. I only want to make sure," she pouted.

"I'll be fine. minho hyung will take care of me, right hyung-ah?" jisung took the latter's hand. He needed his help to convinced his mom no to worry.

"I-I... Yes, I'll take good care of him, Mrs. Han," he blushed.

"haha.. alright," she laughed at how jisung managed to make minho do everything he wants.

"You are a good boy minho," she ruffled the latter's hair. "Eat well and have fun both of you, okay?" Mrs. Han smiled.

"Yes, we will," both said in unison, bowing at her.

minho and jisung headed upstairs to the older's room, already getting comfortable in it.

~~~

"Don't worry, he will be fine," Mrs. Lee reassured her, placing her hand in her shoulder.

"I know, he is in good hands" she smiled at her.

"It's just that he is growing up so fast, seeing him with friends makes me happy and melancholy at the same time, I guess, is part of being a mother" she wiped a fake tear from her eye.

Mrs. Lee chuckled "you are right. I feel the same. I never saw this side of minho as well. He is so overprotective with jisung. I feel like I don't know my own son" she pouted.

Mr. Lee just laughed and shook his head at how dramatic both ladies were.

Both women noticed him and burst into laughter.

"I'll be back in 30 minutes with jisung's belongings" she stood up from the couch.

"Oh, I can take you home and take the clothes with me instead. Besides, I would like to drink a coffee with you if that's okay..." Mrs. Lee suggested.

"Of course," Mrs. Han agreed immediately, feeling happy that she can hang out with her new friend, even for a little while.

minho's mom felt happy for her friend's answer.

"Honey, I'll be back in an hour, please take care of the boys, okay?" she asked her husband.

"I will don't worry. Have fun both of you," Mr. Lee assured them, feeling happy as well for her wife, she deserves to have some time for her as well.

"Thank you, honey. You are the best" she gave him a peck before heading outside with Mrs. Han.

They went by car, so they could arrive faster and have more time for them to talk.