《38》

Fortunately, both boys broke eye contact when Jisung rushed downstairs, telling his best friends to hurry up because he found a good movie to watch.

As soon as the three boys arrived at the room, Jisung showed them the movie he just found.

The younger one was so excited because it was one of their favourite genres; Action movies.

Both boys laughed at his excitement, and for an instant, they forgot about what they were worried about.

The three of them were sitting or laying on Minho's bed. The big screen that is in front of them was playing the movie, and its light was the only thing illuminating the darkroom.

Jisung had closed the curtain of the window in order to create the environment of a day of movies like they usually do since forever.

In the middle of the movie, Minho saw how Jisung was uncomfortable while watching the big screen.

The younger often shifted his head in his arm, and when this one got numb, he changed the position to the other arm over and over again.

Minho approached Jisung and took him from his small body. He brought the younger to his embrace and surrounded his waist from behind, laying his back on the bunch of pillows he had against the wall, "if you are uncomfortable, why don't you come to me, Jisung-ie?" Minho whispered in Jisung's ear once he was cuddling the younger.

"I thought you were still feeling bad for the fever, hyung-ah," Jisung threw his head backward to meet eyes with his hyung, "I didn't want to bother you,"

"I'm not sick anymore, Jisung-ie," Minho said, "let's watch the movie comfortably," and started to rub the arm of the boy. The numb one.

The younger smiled at this and soon focused his attention back on the movie.

Hyunjin, who was sitting on the other side of the bed, noticed all of this action and frowned.

The boy remembered the conversation he heard, and his mood started to drop considerably.

The change of mood made Hyunjin start eating faster without realizing it. And at a certain point, this action made him cough unwillingly.

"Hyun-hyung, are you okay?" Jisung turned in Hyunjin's direction immediately with a worried expression.

"Ah, yeah, Hannie..." Hyunjin composed rapidly and took a sip from his drink, "now, I am good," he nervously laughed.

Jisung smiled at Hyunjin after knowing that he was better and got comfortable again in Minho's embrace.

Hyunjin couldn't help but glance at both boys. He didn't pay attention to the movie anymore. He was so focused on seeing how Jisung was caressing Minho's hands while watching the movie.

In how the younger interlocked fingers with Minho while in the times where the movie got bore, Jisung directed his attention to their hands interlocked measuring their sizes mindlessly, while Minho chuckled at this or moved his hand to play with Jisung's.

Hyunjin also saw how Minho tightened his grip on the younger one every time, asking him if he was comfortable, which Jisung always told him that he indeed was.

The movie ended, but Jisung stayed glued to the older one. They have been commenting about the best scene of the movie while Hyunjin is nodding or eating silently.

Knowing that his hyung also likes Jisung made him sad and upset.

He never imagined that his best friend liked Jisung too. He could deal with Jun or Felix, but Minho...that was different.