《23》

"Minho, you are next. Are you ready?"

"No, I'm not. Could you please give me some minutes? I'm waiting for someone..."

Today is one of the presentations of Minho's dance. He performs monthly in the academy, and ever since he entered, Jisung has been there for him in every presentation.

Minho feels safe when he sees Jisung in the crowd cheering for him. Somehow that gives him the strength to give his best while performing.

"Again?!" Someone from his team protested.

Some of the members of his team know that Minho is waiting for Jisung. They are tired of waiting for Minho to be ready, in this case, to wait for Jisung in order for the older to perform.

"What's wrong with him?" "Why can't he dance if that guy is not here?" "I don't know, dude," his team was mumbling, but Minho didn't hear any of this. He was so busy looking at the crowd from backstage, in the hope of seeing that special person running through the main gate of the studio.

And almost on cue, a small and pretty boy sprinted through the door. Stumbling and running to the front part of the scenario.

Minho was observing how Jisung was sweating and panting. The younger kept apologizing to everyone he bumped with in order to get in the front part.

The older didn't notice, but he had a huge smile plastered on his face the second he spotted the boy. He was happy that Jisung arrived just in time.

Now he feels how his nervousness disappeared from his body.

"Minho, are you now rea-"

"Yes, teacher! Now I'm ready," Minho replied to the man with a smile on his face.

"That's good because you are next," the man ruffled Minho's hair.

Minho nodded and went to get ready.

Meanwhile, in the room, some guys were rolling their eyes, "I bet he is already here," "of course he is," "do you even need to bet?" and mumbled behind Minho's back.

~~~

When Minho was already standing on the scenario, he looked at Jisung and showed him a smile before starting his performance.

The latter wave at him and muttered some words that Minho already knows very well.

You are the best, Hyung-ah!

Jisung feels admiration for Minho ever since they were very young. The older is his role model, and he respects him a lot.

The younger promised Minho that he'd be in every presentation to cheer him up, but he is always a little bit late because he has an extra class before the presentations, so Jisung is always in a rush, but so far, he hasn't failed any of them.

Jisung had been keeping his promise to Minho of always being there, but he not only did it for that reason.

Jisung really loves when his hyung dances. He turns into a completely different person, according to him. His moves are exact. His facial expression changes and his dances are always originally made by Minho. Which is something the younger is amazed about.

When Jisung tells this to Minho, the latter only shakes his head in negation. He thinks that Jisung only says that because he loves him and wants to make him happy.

But the reality is that the older is the best dancer in that academy. Everyone knows that, but Minho never pays attention to this. He just loves to dance, and he does it for fun. And also because he loves to see Jisung's reactions when he dances.