《50》

"Hyunjin, why don't you go to the market? We need more vegetables," Seungmin said while helping Jeongin chop the rest of the veggies.

"Ugh!! why does it have to be me?!!"

"Come on, take my car if you want..." Seungmin said while pointing to the keys that were placed above the table.

"Okay," Hyunjin sighed tiredly, "should I bring the same ones?"

"Yes. The list is above the table," Jeongin replied while pointing in front of him, "can you also bring us some snacks?"

"Yes, no problem," Hyunjin said while taking the list and the key car, "I'll be right back..."

Hyunjin entered the house and took his phone. He was wondering if Jisung would like to go with him. So he looked around the house for the younger one, but he didn't see him there.

"Where are you, Hannie?" He said with a frown.

He didn't waste more time and then headed outside the house, ready to go to the market since it is quite far and he needs to bring the supplies as soon as possible.

As he was walking outside, something made him stop abruptly.

Hyunjin saw Jisung and Jun in the distance, sitting way too close on the sidewalk.

The older was cupping Jisung's face and mumbling something while the younger was blushing and nodding.

Hyunjin gritted his teeth when he saw this. He cursed at himself for forgetting that Jun was in the house for a slight second.

It never crossed his mind that Jun would be here with Jisung alone.

Jun and Jisung stood up and suddenly started to hug each other. The older was whispering something in Jisung's ear, and this one only wrapped his arms around the older's torso shyly.

Hyunjin even saw how Jun was tickling his baby to make him laugh because Jisung didn't want to separate from Jun's chest.

"This guy was not wasting his fucking time..." Hyunjin huffed before gathering courage and going in their direction.

"Ahhh~~hyung~~ stop!" Jisung said while trying to make Jun stop tickling him.

"Hannie..."

Jisung stopped laughing and directed his attention to the familiar voice he heard.

The pretty boy smiled and waved at his best friend swiftly, "Hyun-hyung!"

"What are you two doing here?" Hyunjin asked while snatching Jisung gently from Jun's grip and bringing him into a hug.

He had to breathe slowly in order not to show how pissed he was at the scene he previously saw.

"Just being here," Jun replied politely.

Hyunjin ignored the older one, and, instead, he directed his attention to Jisung.

When he did this, he saw the younger one holding something in his hands that made him not hug him properly, "what's this, Hannie?" Hyunjin inquired, motioning to the small box.

"This? Ahhh, Jun hyung gave-"

"I gave him a necklace," said Jun while turning his sight to Jisung, "it's a present for his graduation," and then winked at the younger.

Jisung slightly blushed and hid his face in Hyunjin's chest, "that's true, hyun-hyung," he couldn't hide how flustered he got for that small action.

He had never been able to deal with the flirtatious side of Jun, and now that he knows that the older one likes him, that would be almost impossible.