《65》

Minho has had enough.

He had had enough of being the spectator. He had had enough of being a mere bystander, seeing how other people were so straightforward with their feelings towards his Jisung-ie.

Everyone seemed to have enough confidence in themselves, except for him.

At first, he thought it was because he was respectful towards Jisung, but lately, he has discovered he is just a coward that is waiting for a miracle to happen so Jisung can magically open his eyes and discover that all this time he has been in love with his favorite hyung.

Not even those lines were written in Jisung's cheesy stories, yet Minho was thinking and fancying them.

If Minho hadn't felt that fear since he was younger, probably he could have been more straightforward and won over all those guys that liked Jisung. Even over Hyunjin.

Especially this last one. His best friend and also his eternal rival. The biggest threat to Jisung's heart.

Knowing that Hyunjin could have the upper hand in this situation irritated him like never. It drove him crazy to imagine Jisung developing feelings for someone else that wasn't him.

Throughout his life, a lot of things worried Minho, his choreographies, the future, school, his parents, Jisung, etc. But in his list of worriedness, it never existed the possibility of Jisung and Hyunjin getting together.

Just to say it sent him shivers down his spine. It would be dreadful for him.

Even though Minho kissing Jisung right now was driven out of his fear of losing the younger when he felt how the other reciprocated the kiss, he got taken aback and for a moment, he forgot the initial plan and the meaning behind this kiss.

For a split second, his eyes opened in surprise, but he was smart enough to close them again after seeing Jisung's own being shut.

The rough and desperate kiss turned into a slow and soft one. Minho relaxed his body as well as the muscles of his face and kissed Jisung tenderly, but with passion.

Minho knew what he was doing.

The more he went in for the kiss, the more Jisung allowed the entrance and reciprocated in tenderness and passion.

He was actually reciprocating.

Was this just a dream? Minho thought.

This was too good to be true, right?

However, it was not a dream. And that was the best of it.

Being reciprocated by those sweet and soft lips was like a dream. It brought memories of back then when Jisung used to whine for kisses. At that time, the younger one was asleep.

Right now, Jisung is awake, and the fact that he is conscious and kissing back makes Minho go right to the moon, up and down three times.

The older one didn't know what Jisung was thinking, but he could feel that he was so into the kiss.

Truly into it.

At a certain point, Minho also got carried away.

His body relaxed more. Way too much than in a moment of carelessness, he inserted his tongue in Jisung's mouth, making the latter semi-gasp from the impression.

The sweet and soft kiss soon turned into a hot one by mistake. So it made Minho open his eyes in realization.

Minho withdrew from Jisung's lips but not before saying a 'sorry' and pecking his lips to give a conclusion to the make-out session.