《20》

Jisung widened his eyes when he heard the suggestion of Hyunjin. He was not expecting that suggestion coming from him.

"Hyung, are you serious?" The younger inquired. He was expecting his hyung to say that it was a joke, but the latter just nodded furiously.

Hyunjin wasn't going to retract, not now that he said it aloud. Especially, when it is an important subject that involves his favorite person in the world.

"I hadn't thought about it..." He scratched his head, "but okay," Jisung smiled at his hyung. The younger trusts Minho and Hyunjin way too much. He knows that everything that comes from his two best friends it's going to be something special for him. So he didn't have to think about it so much and just accepted the suggestion of Hyunjin.

The latter felt butterflies when Jisung accepted. He didn't expect the latter to actually take his offer.

In fact, being Jisung's first kiss never crossed his mind until recently. A week ago to be precise.

"Hyung, can you stay over? I missed you," Jisung suddenly asked after accepting. He was pouting when he made the question.

Hyunjin hadn't come to Jisung's house since last week because he was trying to forget the incident he had on his pants. He felt ashamed for what happened, and without thinking, he stopped coming to Jisung's in order to not remember that event or repeat it.

"Of course, Hannie! Sorry for not coming the last few days..." He apologized and lowered his head.

"It's okay, Hyun-hyung!" The younger replied with a soft voice to the older.

The latter lifted his mood when he heard the pretty name Jisung gave to him when they were younger.

"I'll take a shower first, okay?"

Hyunjin nodded, "Okay, I'll wait for you here. Don't take too long, or your hyung will die of boredom," Hyunjin said while he threw himself to the bed in a dramatic way.

"I won't!! Don't die!!" The younger playfully followed the act of his hyung.

Jisung rapidly took his towel and a piece of cloth and headed to his bathroom swiftly.

~~~

Soon after, Jisung came out of the bathroom. He only wore his sweat pants and socks. His whole torso was uncovered. Jisung had forgotten to take a shirt when he took his clothes in a rush.

Hyunjin sat up on the bed as soon as he heard Jisung come out of the bathroom. He almost fell asleep, "Hannie~~ you say you wouldn't take..." Hyunjin's eyes landed on the upper body of the younger, "...t-that long," and struggled to finish his sentence.

His eyes were observing the defined body of his best friend. Hyunjin didn't notice when Jisung got that healthy.

The younger didn't notice the stare of the older, and he kept drying his hair with a towel. "Hyung, it only took me ten minutes..." After drying his hair, he went to charge his phone beside his night stand and didn't bother to put on a shirt, "Felix, it's the one that takes forever," Jisung commented, chuckling and looking at his phone.

However, Hyunjin felt how his heart started to pound as soon as Jisung entered the room semi-naked. He stood up from the bed and went straight to the closet, and took a random shirt.

The pretty boy left his phone on the nightstand and turned his attention to the bed, "Hyun-hyung...what do you want to do..."

Before Jisung could finish his sentence, he got startled when Hyunjin approached from behind him and shoved the shirt right in his head and helped him put it on.