《30》

"Look who we have here~~," Mrs. Hwang said when she saw Minho entering her house.

"Good afternoon, Auntie!" Minho smiled as soon as he saw Hyunjin's mom.

Today, the three boys are going to spend their day together. It's been a while since they did.

Sometimes Minho was busy, or Hyunjin was, and their schedule didn't coincide to be the three together.

But that never affected them when it comes to Jisung. Somehow they always managed to spend the day with him separately.

"You are so handsome, my boy!" Mrs. Hwang said when she approached the red-haired boy and examined his features.

The boy chuckled and thanked her.

"Minho hyung!" Hyunjin greeted his best friend as soon as he came downstairs.

The older one waved at him, and soon they went to sit down in the kitchen to wait for Jisung.

~~~

"My precious boys, you are grown up now," Hyunjin's mom fake cries when she saw the two boys together.

She remembered how little they were just some years ago. Hyunjin's mom can't believe they are grown-ups now.

The three little boys were always running around the house, chasing one another while Jisung was running behind them to stop them from fighting. She told them this story, and the two boys started to laugh.

"He still does that, mom," Hyunjin laughed at the comment of his mother, "right, Minho hyung?" He said after handing his hyung a glass of water.

"Yes, auntie," Minho chuckled, "he still scolds us for bickering," he said after taking the glass, "he is so cute when he is mad,"

"Aww~~" Mrs. Hwang whined, "he is indeed so cute. He cares about you two a lot," she was packing some cookies in a topper when something popped in her mind.

"By the way," she paused, "do you like someone, guys?" She said, smirking.

"Mom!" Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"What? You are in an age where you start to like people or have crushes..." she said while going back to pack the cookies.

Minho and Hyunjin turned to look at each other and made a disgusting face, "no, we don't like anyone," they said in unison.

"No one?" Mrs. Hwang raised an eyebrow.

They just shook their heads and sipped their drinks at the same time.

"What about Jisung?"

Just the mention of the latter made them choke.

They started to cough aggressively as if the question was if they like Jisung.

Mrs. Hwang looked at them with a confused expression but then formulated the question one more time in a different way.

"Do you know if Jisung likes someone?"

Hyunjin and Minho felt embarrassed for thinking that the question had a different meaning.

None of them noticed how the other was a blushing mess. Both boys were so focused on their own thoughts that didn't pay attention.

Mrs. Hwang looked at them with a confused expression because none of them was responding.

When she was about to ask them one more time, the front door opened.

She ran in that direction and spotted the pretty boy, "Jisung~~" Mrs. Hwang went towards the boy and hugged him.

"Hi! Untie!!" The younger gladly hugged her back.