《63》

That night, Minho cried and cried in Jisung's arms. He looked like a small kid that couldn't utter another phrase but the only one that he knew.

Small children would say 'it hurts~ it hurts~' when something wounded them, Minho only said '...you can't do this to me' without giving further context to the sunshine, however, it implied how much Jisung was 'hurting' him in that instant.

Jisung was worried to death, but even if he tried his best to get another phrase or word from Minho's lips, he was not able to make him react and tell him the reason for his state, which ended up giving a huge headache to the younger one.

The crying hyung fell asleep tired. Minho finished all his tears and fell asleep while gripping Jisung's body as if this one could go away.

That night Jisung couldn't sleep. He kept thinking and thinking about what he did, but nothing besides not telling Minho who beat him up crossed his mind.

He would never have imagined that that day his hyung had discovered who beat him and that this same person revealed to Minho that he was aware of the feelings of both of his best friends, much less that this same person had twisted the truth of it just to hurt Minho's heart as revenge.

Not only Jisung didn't figure out all of these topics, but Minho also didn't tell him anything the following day.

Once Minho heard Hyunjin banging the door for stealing his baby from his arms, this one contracted himself and let Jisung open the door. When he saw Hyunjin pampering Jisung and this one blushing, he didn't say anything, just stood up and went away, leaving everyone confused about the strange behavior.

Up until now, Minho keeps acting in this way. Hyunjin asked him what happened, but he didn't say a word and just told him to leave him alone. Jisung didn't even dare to talk to Minho because every time this one tried to get close, Minho averted his eyes to the ground and walked away.

On this day, Minho's feelings betrayed him in the kitchen. He burst into tears because when everyone arrived to visit Jisung, Hyunjin's mom was telling everyone how cute Hyunjin and Jisung looked together. It was a mere comment because Hyunjin was cuddling the sunshine like he normally does, but for Minho, that comment had a different impact.

He couldn't stand it and just went out of the room to be alone with his thoughts until his father caught him crying, and the questions made him cry harder and blurted out part of what he has been dealing with the past week.

"Minho...please, calm down..." Mr. Lee had been trying to calm his son for a while now, "you need to talk to Jisung about it. You cannot base yourself on what someone else said," He was trying really hard to make Minho understand his point.

He was so worried because Minho was in this state. A state that was really painful to see. As a parent, one wishes to see one's children always happy and not suffering for the smallest thing. So, he was sure that all of this had a solution. After all, he knew that Jisung was in love with Minho, but he was still not aware of it.

Even though he didn't know much about the situation Jisung was going through, he trusted his good sense and the background these two held.

There was a clear path for love for these two, and nothing could get in their paths. They were one for the other.

But, Minho's perspective was completely different. He had seen and witnessed his small baby blush and stutter in front of another guy. He had also witnessed how he caressed the lips of his best friend while shedding tears. So he knew that there was definitely something behind those actions. His heart was pounding for someone that wasn't him, and that hurt like hell.

After some more soothing words, Minho hiccuped and separated from his father's arms.

Almost on cue, they heard Minho and Jisung's mothers exiting the nearest room.