《8》

While minho and jisung were taking a nap, jisung's mother was on her way to the Lee's family house.

She decided to go to the bakery shop first to buy her son's favorite dessert as an apology for not showing up for school on time. Although she didn't need to do that, she thought it was a good idea to show up with something for them in exchange.

After a long way from the bakery store to the house, Mrs. Han finally arrived.

She was greeted by Mrs. Lee, afterward the latter invited her inside.

"First of all, I want to thank you both for letting my son stay here. I'm in debt with you," she said while bowing politely to minho's parents.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee were taken aback at such politeness.

"No, Ms. Han, you don't have to be so polite. It's our pleasure to help you. Besides, your son is an angel." minho's mother said, reassuring her that there was no problem.

jisung's mother felt relieved that his son was in good hands. She could tell just by sight that the couple was kind-hearted.

"Thank you. I bought a cheesecake as a thank you for everyone. This is jisung's favorite dessert as well," she chuckled. "I decided to buy the big one so we could share it." She smiled at them.

"Oh.. I think they would love it then, my son also likes sweets," minho's mom said while chuckling.

Mrs. Lee and Mrs. Han became confident and started talking about different topics, besides their sons.

minho's dad felt happy at how his wife was making a new friend, since she is always surrounded by two men, it must be hard for a woman not sharing some "women's problem" with another female. He felt content.

On the other hand, Mrs. Han was also happy, since her husband died a year ago, she hasn't been able to hang out with friends at all, she only kept working and taking care of her only son. Although she doesn't complain. She adores jisung with all her heart. She would die for him, speaking in an extreme case.

After some time, minho's mom decided to bring the kids, so they can eat the dessert that her new friend brought.

Both ladies headed to minho's room and knocked; not receiving a response from her son, she decided to open the door.

Both women were greeted with a beautiful view; jisung and minho were cuddled up together, the older had the younger surrounded by his arms in an overprotective manner, and jisung was melted in his embrace.

Mrs. Han and Mrs. Lee couldn't help it and whine at such a scene, it was touching.

Due to their noises and giggles, both women woke up the little ones.

Slowly, the littlest one opened his eyes and was met with his hyung's face, who apparently was adjusting his sight just like him.

After seeing where they were, they finally sat on the bed and turned to see two figures standing on the side's bed.

Jisung recognized one of the faces, a smile quickly formed on his lips.

"Mom!" he jumped out of bed and ran to her to hug her.

"Hello, there" she hugged him back "did you give any problem?" she joked. jisung's mom knows that her son is well behaved, but she likes to tease him as well.

"Of course not" he pouted "right, minho hyung?" he looked at minho, who was still in the bed watching the scene. He chuckled at his pleading eyes and went to them.

"No, jisungie behaved well. He is such a good boy," he ruffled the younger's hair, and jisung felt happy for his answer.

"You must be minho..." Mrs. Han approached the said boy "thank you for protecting my son, your mother told me that you were overprotective of him today..."