《35》

"Do you want to stay too, Hyunjin?" Minho inquired after they arrived at his house.

"I wish I could stay, but my mom called me. I need to help her with some things in the house. I can hang out tomorrow, though..."

"Alright," Minho nodded.

They both stared at Jisung, who was curled up, in Minho's bed. He didn't say a word since they came back from the amusement park.

As soon as the three arrived at the house, he went towards Minho's room and plopped down in the bed.

"I'll come tomorrow, hyung..." Hyunjin said after a moment, "do you think he is mad at us?" He asked, pointing towards Jisung.

"I can't really tell this time. It seems like something happened," Minho said, frowning.

"Tell me if Hannie says why he is acting like this, okay? I'll come tomorrow morning,"

"Yeah...I will," Minho replied to Hyunjin without taking his eyes away from the younger.

Hyunjin went home after planting a kiss on Jisung's forehead.

As soon as Minho saw his best friend going home, the older went back to his room and laid down with Jisung.

Minho tried to make the younger speak, but it was in vain. The latter just buried his head in the older's chest and stayed there without pronouncing a word.

~~~

In the middle of the night, Jisung woke up and went towards the kitchen to take a bottle of water.

He went back to the bedroom that just came in and sat on the floor to think for a while about the events that happened today.

Since it was so dark, he turned on the lamp Minho had in his nightstand.

Jisung went back to the position he was and turned his face to see if he woke up Minho by accident.

The latter was still sleeping.

Or that was it seemed.

"Jisung-ie..." Minho mumbled in his sleep when he didn't feel the body of the boy in his arms.

The younger chuckled. The latter knows how Minho's senses are always alert. So he stood up and immediately got in bed with his hyung.

"Hey...why are you awake?" The older opened his eyes when he felt Jisung's arms hugging him from behind.

"I can't sleep, hyung-ah..." Jisung whispered in the back of Minho's neck.

This made the older one completely wake up and turned around to face the boy, "why is that?" He inquired with a worried expression.

"I was just thinking...stuff..."

"What stuff, Jisung-ie?"

Jisung sighed and turned his eyes to the ceiling. The latter knew that Minho would insist until he knew what was happening.

The younger grabbed one of Minho's hands and interlocked their fingers.

"Today, I saw three little kids that made me remember Hyunjin, you and I..." He said while looking now at their hands interlocked. Jisung was observing mindlessly how their hands fit perfectly.

Minho didn't pay attention to this. All his focus is on the younger in order to hear what he is going to say.

He knows that when Jisung wakes up in the middle of the night it is because something is bothering him.

Hyunjin had experienced this too when he slept with Jisung either at his house or the younger's. They both are already used to this.

"They were so happy running and playing around," he chuckled at the memory, "but at some point, the younger of them fell to the ground by accident. Do you know what the other two boys did, hyung-ah?" this time, he turned his attention to the older.