《49》

Hyunjin made an enormous effort to stay awake once they got into Jisung's room.

He was curious to know about the conversation his best friend and his mother had. However, his eyes felt so heavy because a day prior, he slept very late while doing homework. The poor boy was barely able to keep an eye open.

Jisung was telling his hyung to take a nap. But the older insisted that he would be listening to everything he said while having his eyes closed.

The younger did not see use in insisting, so he started to whisper the conversation Mrs. Hwang and he had.

In the beginning, Hyunjin was paying attention with his eyes closed without a problem. However, he only listened to the part where Jisung said that his mother had a friend in high school and that they were besties. Why? because Jisung's actions distracted him.

Instead of focusing on the conversation, Hyunjin paid attention to the way Jisung was caressing his face and hair. In how gentle and soft Jisung's hands are. In how Jisung traced every inch of his face with so much care and love.

He could feel how his baby was drawing random patterns on his cheeks and around his face mindlessly.

Hyunjin swore he felt how Jisung's fingers caressed his bottom lip and stayed there for some seconds, but since he was so sleepy, he thought that he imagined that.

Every second that passed, Hyunjin heard Jisung's voice fading away, and in the second he heard nothing, it was there when he noticed that he was falling asleep.

"...and auntie told me that she and his two friends got in a relationship-" Jisung cut himself because he noticed something off, "huh? Hyun-hyung?'' The younger one got closer to Hyunjin's face and examined it for a moment, "you didn't even listen," he chuckled and cupped the older's face, "Hyun-hyung~~"

Hyunjin hummed weakly and extended his arm, "come to me, Hannie..."

Jisung, without wasting time, hugged his best friend and stayed there while feeling the warm body of the older, "did you listen to anything I said, hyung?"

"I don't even know who I am right now~ your sweet voice soothed me, Hannie..." Hyunjin mumbled while squeezing Jisung, "would you let me sleep a little bit?"

Jisung softened his face for how sleepy Hyunjin sounded. He was about to reply 'yes' but in the second he was about to speak, he felt a pair of lips on his own and that made him halt.

Hyunjin thought that he kissed Jisung anywhere else but on the lips. Since he was not conscious right now, he lay his head again on the pillow without freaking out by his action.

"Hyun-"

"Wake me up if Minho hyung comes, okay? I don't want to leave my baby with him..."

"Yes, hyung..." Jisung replied without paying attention to what Hyunjin asked him.

Jisung was so busy touching the zone Hyunjin kissed that he couldn't concentrate on anything else for a moment.

The pretty boy looked up and saw Hyunjin sleeping peacefully, and he understood that his hyung kissed him by accident.

He pouted after knowing this and decided to stand up from the bed.

Jisung planted a soft kiss on Hyunjin's cheek, and before standing up, he made sure to wrap Hyunjin with a bedsheet and combed some strands of hair that were covering the older's forehead.

The younger took his notebook and placed it on his desk to work on it, but instead, he took his phone out and called Minho since he knew that the older one was in the same conditions as Hyunjin.