《33》

"Wooow!" Jisung gasped, looking back at the Ferris wheel, "I can't believe we were there," he said, pointing to the upper part.

"I know! That was a little bit scary. I have to admit," Minho chuckled.

"No, if we have each other, hyung-ah," Jisung said, smiling at the latter.

"I...yeah..." The older scratched his head, embarrassed, "L-Let's go with the others," then said with a noticeable blush on his face.

"Yes! Let's go..." Jisung nodded happily.

As soon as the latter spotted Jun, he ran towards him.

Minho saw the scene, and a frown formed on his face immediately.

"Jun hyung!"

"Hey, cutie..." The latter caught him in his arms.

'or maybe I have an opportunity too' Jun thought for a second after seeing how Jisung threw himself towards him.

He knows that this is the normal-self of the younger because he has seen it with his brother. So he thought that what he saw just a moment ago could be a product of this.

Jun observed Jisung in his arms while a smile was formed on his face.

When he was about to ask Jisung to ride some games with him, Hyunjin arrived.

"Hannie~~" Hyunjin called the younger, and this one separated from the older to face him.

"Yes, Hyun-hyung?" Jisung smiled at him.

"Come with me! I want to buy...umm...snacks," he said while gently pulling Jisung away from Jun.

"Alright!" The younger accepted, innocently, right away.

"Yah! Hyunjin-ah! Where are you going?" Minho inquired.

"I'll go buy something to eat..." Hyunjin replied without looking back at the two older.

"But you already ate-"

"We'll be back in a minute," he interrupted Minho and dragged Jisung away.

Jun frowned at the scene.

He wanted to be with Jisung, but now Hyunjin took him away from him too.

It seems like he won't be able to have a minute alone with the younger.

He sighed when both boys went away.

This time he looked at Minho and saw how the latter was staring, too, at the direction the other two directed.

He frowned while seeing his competition but decided to put it aside at that moment.

"Hey, Minho..." Jun suddenly spoke.

"Yes?" The latter said, turning his attention to the older.

"Umm...shall we look for a table and wait for them? Jisung hasn't eaten anything...maybe we should take a break and eat something-"

"Oh, you're right!" Minho said in realization. "Let's look for a place then. I'll let them know where we are going to eat,"

"Alright," the older nodded.

~~~

Hyunjin took Jisung away to buy something. He really didn't want to eat more snacks, though.

The sensation he felt just minutes ago was killing him. Jun wrapping his arms around Jisung was what caused him to drag the younger away.

Mrs. Hwang was right. Jun invited Jisung on a date.

Hyunjin confirmed this in the very first moment he saw the older. The way he stares at Jisung and how he always tries to be close to his best friend made it clear.