《5》

The three little boys were silent, glancing at each other.. until the youngest decided to speak.

"Hi, my name is han jisung, I'm from first year, what are your names?" jisung said with a huge smile that took the other two boys by surprise.

The oldest of them, seeing the positive energy that the little one emanated, decided to speak.

"Hi, jisung. I'm minho.. lee minho, I'm from third year, nice to meet you"

Although minho fought with his other classmates, that didn't mean he liked being like that, he only defended himself like his father had taught him. minho was a very kind and a caring person once you knew him well.

jisung and minho shared a smile and they both shifted their attention to the other boy.

The other boy was hyunjin, he was a little scared to start a conversation with the two little ones since he was so excited, he didn't want to say anything strange and that later they don't want to talk to him.

This was noticed by jisung and he approached him.

"Uhm.. what's your name?" He asked him with a soft voice.

"I.. uh.. my name is hyunjin... hwang hyunjin" the boy said shyly.

Then, minho joined the conversation.
"What year are you in, hyunjin?" minho asked him showing a sincere smile.

"I'm from second year, nice to meet both of you," hyunjin said, turning his gaze to the ground.

jisung came up with an idea.
"Amm.. can we be friends?" jisung surprised the boys with such sudden request. 

minho and hyunjin's faces lit up when they heard that.

Both boys nodded energetically and started talking to each other about random things.

~~~

After half and hour, hyunjin's mother came for him.

"hyunjin-ah!!! I am so sorry, honey. Mom was a little late.." she whined.

hyunjin a little embarrassed by his mother's childish way of being, just nodded, indicating that he forgave her.

"It's okay, mom. Actually, thanks for being late today," the latter said.

"Huh? Why?" She widened her eyes in surprise to such thanks.

hyunjin chuckled, "no, no.. It's because of that I made two friends" hyunjin pointed to minho and jisung's direction.

They both got up and bowed to Mrs. hwang.

"Aww... They are so cute!!!" She ruffled their hair.

minho and jisung just smiled at the action.

"Mom, please stop," hyunjin said a little embarrassed.

"Alright, alright" she chuckled. "Nice to meet you pretty boys, but hyunjin and I should go home. I hope everyone gets along very well, please take care of my baby..."

"Mom!!!" hyunjin whined.

"Okay, okay, sorry... Let's go home" she said with a playful tone.

And with that hyunjin said goodbye to little jisung and his hyung minho, which waved their hands to him and got back to sit.

hyunjin went home with his mom. He couldn't take off that smile from his face that day.

---

[To be continued]

❤️