《37》

The next morning, both boys woke up feeling better, Minho without fever and Jisung happy that he helped his hyung.

Whereas Jisung was sleeping, the older one went to his bathroom to take a shower.

While Minho almost finished showering, the younger woke up.

Jisung was looking for his phone to call his mother since he didn't tell her where he was the day prior.

His phone was nowhere to be found. Then Jisung remembered that yesterday, he left his phone in the bathroom when he went to wash the towels he was putting on Minho's forehead.

The boy stood up from the bed and directed right to the bathroom.

Minho was trying to grab a towel to dry his body when Jisung entered without knocking.

"Jisung!! close the door!!" Minho shouted immediately.

He took the towel and rapidly wrapped it around his waist, covering his lower part.

"Oh..I'm sorry, hyung-ah..." The younger said and closed the door swiftly.

Minho covered his face and sighed in relief. He didn't want Jisung to see him naked.

The older one was so embarrassed that didn't notice something really important until he heard Jisung's voice again.

"Hyung-ah, have you seen my phone? I left it here yerterda-"

"Jisung!!" Minho uncovered his face and saw the younger inside the bathroom.

"Yes, hyung?" The younger one stopped looking around for the phone and directed his attention to the older.

"I-I told you to close the door!" Minho tightened his grip on the towel he had on his body, unconsciously, as if it could lose it anytime.

The younger one looked behind him and saw that the door was, indeed, closed. He then looked back at Minho with a confused expression, "It's close, hyung-ah,"

"No! I mean...yes it is, but you are here..." The older said with his face flushed.

"And?" The younger inquired casually.

"I-I was taking a shower..."

"And?"

"I want to dry my body, Jisug-ie..."

"And?!" the younger kept asking the same question, without getting a hint of what the other was trying to imply.

"Y-You are going to see me..."

"And?!!"

"Jisung, get!!! out!!!"

"No, I won't!"

"Why not?"

"Hyung, what's wrong with you? We used to shower together, remember?" Jisung ignored Minho and went back to look around the bathroom for his phone.

"But that was when we were kids!!" Minho whispered-yelled in frustration.

"Minho hyung, you are acting strange. I know your whole body from head to- oh! Here's my phone!" He said after spotting the device inside the drawer, "I'll call my mom real quick," the younger said while scrolling through the contacts and getting out of the bathroom without looking back at Minho.

"Jisung-ie...you-"

The older one got back inside the shower and opened the water. He had to take a second shower because he felt all sweaty after getting nervous about being naked in front of Jisung.

~~~

"Auntie, do you remember when Minho hyung and I used to shower together?" Jisung asked Mrs. Lee after he ended the call.