SIXTEEN 」REUNITED

"I DON'T THINK MY HAIR suits this dress if I tie it up. Should I just leave it down?" Tewkesbury was waiting, sitting on the vanity while playing with her hairbrush.

"Whatever you do with your hair, I'm pretty astute that you would turn heads at the ball." He replied.

Y/N softly let out a funny breath before biting her lips, trying to hide the curvy smile that was plastered on her face. She tied her hair in a half-up braid and walked out of the closet, revealing herself. She wore a sunshine dress in satin that glimmered under the light of the gasolier above. The girl nervously fiddled her fingers, placing her hand on her stomach level.

"Are you sure?"

Tewkesbury's hand faltered, the hairbrush slipping from his grasp as his mouth hung open in surprise. He was momentarily struck speechless as she stepped out of the closet, taking his breath away. He quickly averted his gaze, trying to conceal the fact that, even if just for a second, he had gazed upon her with a look of something more than friendship. He was resolute in his conviction, nothing more nor less.

"You look very decent." He said.

She didn't know what to feel about that. Decent? Just decent? Y/N forced a smile.

"Thank you. I must say, you don't look like a toad anymore like you used to."

Tewkesbury laughed and nodded. "Thank you, Y/N. Shall we?"

She nodded and took his arm as she went off to the streets of London where they had a destination to go to the Palace. Craving of getting to know the weakness of the Crown Prince.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

"Do we really have to do this? We don't have invitations!" Casius whined, standing in front of the palace gates with made people surrounding them.

Enola dusted her simple gown and looked at her partner. "We do. If you think we'll just walk in and dance then you're wrong. Plus, they don't check the invitations."

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

"Oh, please, Guineviere. Stop moving around!" Leucrion whined.

"What's the matter? You think I'm going to be just fine when we're literally going to attend a ball? A ball?!"

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

"We've travelled miles and miles, Barron. You think they're really in this event?"

"Oh, I'm sure, Lord Theron. I can sense their ferocity already."