FIVE 」ADVENTURE BEGINS

A MONTH HAS PASSED and everyone in the friend group has become absolutely inseparable. From glancing at each other back and forth with mischief in their eyes, to getting kicked out of the grocery store for putting too much in a cart that they won't even buy — and freeing the dead chickens in the frozen section.

One bright day, Catherine strolled around London and spotted a building with a 'no trespassing' sign with tall grasses that covered the edifice. It was old and rickety and maybe, just maybe, they could sneak out and explore it? The more mischief, the funner their lives get. That's what she thought.

And so, she told her friends. Just like that, the schedule was set!

"What happened to the journals," you ask. The youthful souls who finally owned them continued to read every single letter, word for word, and bit by bit. They related a lot to the words in the pages, as if the lord and lady that wrote it with their hands knew exactly how they felt from being expected such wrong things and too much.

There was one very obvious clue as to who the Marchioness is. Y/N had the same name as her, but never the last name. It was fascinating enough that she had taken pride in it after all the years that she'd learnt about the marchioness.

AUTHOR'S NOTE. Please change your last name in
this era so this would fit the storyline better. Thank
you !

The dreams kept resuming, and they were more prominent in the boy's life. He had seen the same hair, the same eyes, and the same lips. They were familiar — too familiar, and it was Y/N that he kept seeing. His friend. Louis didn't know, but he believed that because he had been growing a small amount of fondness for Y/, he had started to project her in his dreams as the lady the lord of his journal wrote about. He didn't want to tell anyone. He didn't want to tell Y/N. He didn't want to look crazy in front of all of them.

Especially her.

Ever since they met and became good friends, he had been very self-conscious and nervous to move around and do things that he liked in fear of her ever finding out just how . . . off-putting he was. What if she never liked too much energy? What if she resented too hyperactive people?

Little did he know, she had been struggling with the very same problem. Resulting for them to rarely interact.

But that was set to change when the real adventure began.

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

"What the hell is this place?" Evelyn asked.

"Your mum's basement," Shareen answered. The others snorted as Catherine cautiously looked around for people that might be going in their rounds to watch over the rickety home. There was no one around. Luckily for them, the family that protected it for many generations have all gone to France for a funeral.