TWELVE 」WITCHCRAFT

TEWKESBURY AND Y/N were now wandering the streets of London, searching for a suitable means of livelihood. The young man had taken a liking to the concept of selling flowers, pulling the young woman along with him on this venture.

They both approached the shop owner, their words filled with all the enthusiasm and drama they could muster. To their delight, they were successful in securing a job at the flower shop. However, their joy was short-lived as an elderly woman approached, seeking employment at the shop. Despite her persistence, she was eventually turned down. The woman, feeling slighted, decided to make a mockery of Tewkesbury and Y/N. But upon seeing the two young individuals managing the flower shop, the woman was left speechless, struggling to catch her breath.

"Tewkesbury?" she asked. "I thought you'd already passed?"

Both Y/N and him turned their heads towards the woman, looking at each other in confusion.

"Sorry? Who are you?" He questioned.

"Lisette! Don't you remember? How are you still young?" She exclaimed, dramatically placing her hand on her chest. Lisette then turned to the girl next to him.

"And you!" she called with such venom and tyranny tinged in her voice.

Y/N's expression changed as the woman's voice rose, drawing attention to their little group. She frowned, studying the woman with a look of confusion. "Excuse me?" she replied, taken aback by the sudden outburst.

"You don't know me?" the woman, Lisette, repeated in a loud yell. The commotion caught the attention of those nearby, who momentarily stopped their own activities to watch the exchange. But just as quickly, they returned to their business, seemingly uninterested in the drama.

Tewkesbury and L/N both blinked, cluelessly as she fumed. "I was intended to be your spouse!" she exclaimed, her voice ringing with fervour as she pointed an accusatory finger towards the young woman before her, inciting a sudden reaction from her. "And yet, you, you lured him away from me!"

"You're Lady Lisette, aren't you?!" she gasped. Tewkesbury's eyes widened.

"I am — was, because of you. You selfish, stealing wench!"

"Stop it, La— Lisette. Y/N has done nothing of the sort." The young lord said, pulling the woman away by grabbing her arm.

"I don't know what you two did. I mostly have no idea how you fabricated your demise and become young again, but I swear to you, you'll lose this time." She angrily mumbled.