𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢.

⠀⠀⠀TEWKESBURY SPOTTED Fergus and emerged from a corner, tackling him to the ground. The man groaned and hit the boy with his elbow as he tried to grab his firearm that slid two feet away.

No one spoke but their eyes envisioned their deaths and they would do anything to fulfill it. However, Fergus didn't plan to make him suffer just yet, for everyone knew the marquess' weakest point would be the best taste of retaliation in his new coming reign.

His wife.

"I do not wish to harm you, Your Lordship," the crown prince stated.

"Yet I have the objection that contradicts yours," Tewkesbury answered.

The man laughed in response, "So be it." He grabbed the blade which was previously in the boy's possession and just in time, their swords clashed together, creating a loud noise.

The guns were out of the question. It was an advantage that both men were willing to act like men and win the fight fair and square.

The bombs remained untouched by the court in fear of killing who's not ordered to be killed.

⠀⠀⠀Y/N FURROWED AT the sight of her children fighting the war that wasn't for them, "( first child )! Hurt yourself and God knows what I'll do!"

"The war is exhilarating! You've trained us all our lives for this. Why back down on the idea now?", she yelled from the rooftop.

"I didn't back down! In fact, I'm rooting for you. Just don't end up hurting yourself!"

An incoming attacker found himself on the groud once he let his weapon fly to air. The yound marchioness ducked her head to avoid the sharp edge and returned her gaze to her eldest child.

"Maybe it's you who needs to take your words, mother!", she yelled and smiled, running off to find another opponent.

⠀⠀⠀ENOLA SCREAMED AS her hands tightened her grip of Lisette whom gasped for air, fought her strength and begged to release her.

"I can't breathe . . . , " she let out. As brutal as it may sound, the Holmes did not flinch a bit. At least, on the outside she didn't. The girl was still Millie, but in this era, she allowed herself to let go of her previous role.

Right now she was Enola Holmes, the daughter of the fearless Eudoria who never backed down from a fight to empower women, a sister to both of her brothers and a friend to the council and the saviours.

The battle triggered every council's memories making them remember who they were, what they did and how it felt.

Her burning passion to avenge her family and infamous history was all that her eyes could see.

"In case you haven't noticed, Lisette . . . , " she started and watched as the woman slowly lost her life to fighting the restraints of her need for air, " . . . that's the point."

Her lips curled into a smile. At first, it was a victorious happiness and then . . . she had the urge to release the faintly dizzy sensation on her stomach.

She inclined her head to the side and started vomiting in disgust. Lisette smelled awful, but that's just how it is.

Recently dead bodies release all waste such as urine and manure. That's exactly how a war smells like. Blood, sweat, smoke, and wastes.