𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯.

⌕ :: ⌗ TICKING PAST - ⨾
⌦ TEWKESBURY ~ ❜
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
xxxiv. Wine, Blood and
Truth

━━━━AS THE council slowly stepped out without their visible fears of facing what is there to face, the guards slightly trembled.

The intimidating presence and glares of each members of the nobles made them want to release their weapons and bow before the golden Lords and Ladies.

Tewkesbury glared at the grinning man in the very front of the soldiery.

"Lord Elliot of Ferdonia, I suppose you remember?"

He and the baron furrowed their eyebrows. "Of course, you remember. Who wouldn't forget about a father who abandoned his son so far away from his new family. Did you ask me once how it felt?", the former banished lord said.

He took out a scroll and read the proclamation made by the ministers and lords themselves.

"The Council of the Noble Table is charged with high treason for plotting against the crown and the heir of the sovereign. Due to this, all titles will be demoted, all lands will be put in another's hand and all those who try to protect you shall die in His Highness' guards' hands. The penalty for all Lords and Ladies that gets in the monarch's way shall be . . . ", he smirked.

"Death."

Everyone's eyebrows twitched into a crossing tint of disapproval. They all licked their lips and readied their weapons hidden.

"I would ask you if you're proud of me, father." Elliot said while giving Barron a menacing look on his face. "But, I asked myself. Would you even care?"

"Please, don't even act like you care about me, too. Conspiring against me and my comrades? Don't even go there." Barron said.

"You made us come out here to die and there's literally no choice where we survive. Aren't you satisfied?", Evelyn questioned.