𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢.

⌕ :: ⌗ TICKING PAST - ⨾
⌦ TEWKESBURY ~ ❜
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
xxxi. The Execution
of the Marchioness

━━━━━━THE PLAN HAS been settled, even if it took almost a week. Y/N and Ahanu were quick to be trusting friends and above all the tough traps she has set on the table in order to enact her lethal plan, he only saw the flaws of it.

"What if everything goes wrong?", Ahanu asked.

She sighed and slowly looked at him, "Then it has been a pleasure meeting you. Though, whatever they do, don't hold back."

Without any more word, she took the letter and put the clock necklace on.

She had only one, and if it gets destroyed, she has no way back to the future.

Y/N gave the parchment to the young man and nodded in determination.

He quickly opened the door and stepped out nervously. Ahanu looked from left to right and all he saw were still guards, unsuspicious of his act.

He took long and hasty steps until he reached a corridor full of stairs that were unnecessary in his opinion.

Once the young man set foot on the shiny step, he slipped and fell to the floor with a grunt.

Putting the letter on the millionth palace table, he bent down to check his damaged shoe. This is why he ran around barefooted!

As soon as that was taken care of, he grabbed what he dropped and left to go to the person Y/N has assigned to receive the missive.

Little does he know, that was the wrong letter. The right one lied on the same table he left it on and soon, one of the servants saw it.

She saw the correspondent and immediately held it dear to her chest. The woman knew it's not something the prince would be happy about and she plans to make it stay that way.

She didn't want the Marchioness of Basilwether to get in much more trouble.

"Cresta! What are you doing?! They're all waiting for you in the kitchen! The Prince is about to have brunch! Quit dallying around!"

"Yes, Madame Fleur."