THREE 」FRIENDS OF CONNECTION

Y/N GLANCED BACK AT the library behind her as she left with the journal. Her eyebrows knitted together as she continued walking away with the tingly sensation on her body. She could've sworn she saw those dark brown eyes before. She knew that face, she knew she did — she just couldn't put her finger on it.

Who is he?

Lost in thought, she walked in a café and headed towards an empty table near a very cheery and intimidating group of people. Their laughter seemed to fade when she began to think about things even she couldn't make out. That was until a waitress came to her table and asked with a distressed look on her sweaty face probably from the back and forth serving, "Welcome to 49 café. What can I get for you?"

The girl tugged a small smile and looked at the menu. After almost an hour of being indecisive, the waitress walked back to the kitchen for her order.

Y/N sighed and glanced at the group of people. Some of them gazed at her back and flashed her a few warm smiles. The girl returned the gesture and looked away to open her journal and succumb into reading.

1884, BACK TO THE PAST
[ FIRST AND LAST NAME ]

A quick summary of what happened before everything: One night while my father and I were sleeping, my mother mysteriously disappeared like water evaporating into thin air. After that, my father had changed into a whole new arrogant man that went abroad to do some business and literally before that, burned all the books about feminism as if they were nothing to him and was not a part of his past and wife — as if he and mum didn't teach me to fight for it. Her disappearance had made him gravely ill, and no, it did not regard his physical health. He disliked whatever made her banish, but because of his foolish behaviour, he never got to meet her again . . . and fell dead with my husband's hands covered with his blood.

I remember him telling me, "Feminism will get me nowhere but in trouble."

I didn't put that in mind. I was left with my aunt who made disturbing comments at me and gave me a ludicrous life. I hated her with passion, and the way to change that? I left with an objective to fight for feminism and maybe, spot my mother along the way.

Then with that, my life began to turn into a whole complete novel. I met a girl named Enola Holmes, how clever she is, and of course, an idiot who fell from a bag and escaped his family named 'Viscount Tewkesbury, Marquess of Basilwether', calling his stupidity, 'daring.'

Exciting part of this is that the nitwit is in more trouble than expected. A man was after him, trying to kill him! God, if it weren't for Enola or myself, I presume he wouldn't have survived.

Then, we jumped off a train. What an exhilarating experience! Though, Tewkesbury ruined it, complaining about his bloody button.

A button!