𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

⌕ :: ⌗ TICKING PAST - ⨾
⌦ TEWKESBURY ~ ❜
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
xxxviii. The Final Battle
( Part Two ! )

━━━━━━THE ELDEST threw her knife to the upper part of the rope around the marchioness' neck, splitting it in half so she could no longer fear to die right there by hanging.

The youngest shot her arrow quickly towards the crown prince who hid behind his guards only to hit another and cause him to fall off the terrace.

"Shoot them!"

Pointing the guns to the heirs, they grinned and ran to the roofs. They're distracted. Ahanu and his group should be able to target them now.

Y/N was confused. This was not a part of her plan. What was going on? How did the children get out of the dungeons? She told Ahanu they can't witness the war happen, but here they are, trying to get killed.

For fun?

'I thought Gen-Z was supposed to happen the next century?'

While distracted, Ahanu and his group fired their guns towards the guards that kept firing up and up to hit the lord and ladies.

Tewkesbury waved his hand for his own allies to finally shoot their shot. Many fell to the floor immediately and soon, many more guards showed picking sides.

"I haven't fought in a war before!" Tristan screamed.

"My fashion sense has to be reserved for more generations to be inspired!", Axel replied.

"Shut up, Axel. No one cares about your fashion!"

"Way to crush his dreams, Catherine!" Hannah commented.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm not ready for this! Seriously, the blood and blades just make me want to vomit so bad! I think I'm going to have nightmares! I came here to prank a royalty, not kill his troops!", Gemini shouted.

"Am I the only one who noticed we haven't gotten a full sleep the rest of the time we arrived in London?!" Luna said.

"We don't have to worry about sleep right now! We're in the middle of a war!", Evelyn shot her arrow up the air to hit the annoying guard that kept shooting towards the council's direction.

Y/N tried to get herself off the platform, but the guards wouldn't budge.

"Where the fuck are the others?!", Anastasia asked. "William? Liam? Literally, Shareen and Tommy?"

"Do I look like a childcare foundation for missing people?!" Barron yelled.

"The palace has a lot of guards. What the hell are we going to do?! We can't just kill them all!", Allistair exclaimed.