TEN 」STUCK

AS LOUIS AND Y/N bellowed at the top of their lungs, their bodies suddenly plummeted into a lush, verdant field. Dazed and disoriented, they struggled to regain their footing, their breaths coming in ragged gasps. As their vision cleared, they lay there, transfixed by the sky above, struggling to comprehend the strange new world in which they found themselves.

Finally, it was Louis who rose to his feet, offering a hand to Y/N. As they took in their surroundings, they were enveloped by the cool, refreshing breeze of summer. Everywhere they turned, they beheld towering trees and exotic flora, unlike anything they had ever seen before.

A cacophony of sound echoed from the distance, its volume growing with each passing moment. The birds sung merrily from atop the rustling trees, their songs carried on the wind. Louis gazed skyward, awestruck by the clouds that drifted serenely across a canvas of pristine blue, a stunning masterpiece painted by nature's hand.

As they took in the tranquil surroundings, they were both struck by a sense of familiarity. The wind played lightly across their skin, a gentle caress that felt somehow comforting.

"Where are the others?" Y/N queried, breaking the silence. Louis shrugged in response, his eyes scanning the landscape for any sign of familiar faces.

The reality of their situation slowly dawned on them - they were lost and alone in this strange new world. "What the hell do we do?" Y/N asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

Louis thought for a moment, considering their options. "Find them?" he suggested tentatively.

Y/N shook her head. "We don't even know if they ended up time-travelling with us." she pointed out. The enormity of their situation was starting to sink in, and the fear of the unknown threatened to overwhelm them.

"Then, we're on our own," Louis declared with a solemn tone. The weight of the situation descended upon them, and it took a moment for Y/N to fully grasp the reality that they might be alone in this endeavor. Their hearts raced as they considered the enormity of the task before them, the fear of the unknown a palpable presence.

Despite the fear and uncertainty, they both knew what they had to do. If they wanted to save the future, they would have to take on the mantle of responsibility in the past. It would be a difficult and dangerous journey, but one that they were willing to undertake.

Y/N shook her head, snapping out of her thoughts. She took a deep breath and prepared to speak.

"Right. We either need to kill King Fergus or make him abdicate his throne. In order to do that, we need to blend in." L/N said as they both looked at what they're wearing. "We need money-"