SEVEN 」PURITY OF LILIES

"ARE YOU GUYS STILL alive down there?!" Luna called out from the surface.

"We found something! We need you guys to find any secret passages around the house in order to get here! We found paintings!" Millie replied.

"Wait what?!"

"We've got a lot to do down here! Just keep searching!" She replied and turned back to Y/N and Louis. The two were trying to crack the code while Millie goes further examining the stuff that hung on the walls. She uncovered every fabric clothed antiques and saw 5 more portraits with the names:

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

LADY GUINEVIERE

LORD LEUCRION

LORD ALLISTAIR

LORD BARRON

LORD THERON

CASIUS CARTER

⋆·˚ ༘ * 🕯️

Louis was absorbed in deciphering the code on the parchment with Y/N. The dim light of the candle flickered, casting eerie shadows across the room, but Louis was only peripherally aware of it. Instead, he was caught up in the melodic mumbles of the girl beside him. Her sweet voice had a spellbinding effect on him, making him feel like he could either waltz with her or be lulled into a peaceful slumber.

However, Louis couldn't focus. Every so often, he found himself stealing glances at her. Whenever their skin would brush against each other, he would feel a hot rush of temperature flooding his cheeks and even the back of his neck. He couldn't help but feel a little flustered.

Just then, Y/N exclaimed in excitement, "I think I cracked it!" The sudden sound of her voice snapped Louis and Millie out of their trance. They turned their attention to the paper, eagerly awaiting to see the deciphered message.

 They turned their attention to the paper, eagerly awaiting to see the deciphered message