𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢.

quick update because you
guys really are eager for
me to update and i'm sorry
for this being late, i gotta
be honest, i'm lacking in-
terest, BUT i will finish this.

⌕ :: ⌗ TICKING PAST - ⨾
⌦ TEWKESBURY ~ ❜
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
xxxii. Ferndell Hall

━━━━━━AHANU WENT across the bridge, throwing the daggers Y/N had given him to the 32 feet deep River of Thames. He then, continued on with his journey, following the address of the cottage.

The young man asked for a carriage and paid a good number of money thanks to the gold and pearl accessories Her Ladyship has provided.

Upon arriving to a small forest area, he walked and ran through the woods, smiling happily. How he missed this feeling.

Ahanu then, saw the cottage just nearby. It was not as beautiful as the girl described. Yes, there were flowers everywhere, but the door seems to be kicked down. The windows are broken and the roof- well, it's like sinking inside.

He quickly went in to investigate. To make sure anyone was there. Ahanu found no one but a letter.

Ferndell Hall. Good luck!

Evelyn

Suddenly, he was tackled to a ground and the next thing he knew, there was a girl pointing a sword, threatening to pierce it into his throat.

Ahanu groaned, "Please. I'm not here to hurt anyone!"

"You're not?", she asked and looked up to Luna and Anastasia.

"Don't let your guard down, Mia. You told us that." Luna said.

"Yeah. Should I kill him?", she asked again.

"Would be better if you did."

"Okay-"

"Wait!", he frantically exclaimed.

"What?"

"I was sent by Lady Y/N!"

"Lady Y/N?", Luna asked.

"Don't bother. Everyone knows Y/N's back. He's trying to stall us." Anastasia mumbled.

Mia shrugged, agreeing.

"But I'm here to deliver a missive to the council."

"A what?"

"A missive."

"Mia, let him speak." Anastasia ordered. The daughter of the Earl put her sword away, helping him up.

"Why would Y/N deliver a missive to the council through you? I thought they're all together." Luna said.

"You didn't know?", Ahanu asked.

"Didn't know what?"

"Luna, stop talking to him. Mia, just kill him."