Chapter 55 - We believe in you

Start from the beginning

Jungkook frowns and glance at Taehyung who nodded at him.... Jungkook opened the envelope....He found a letter and pen drive" Minho Hyung,Can you please bring my laptop from my cabin " he nodded and went out to bring his laptop.... Jungkook opened the letter and starts reading it.

______________________________________
Dear Kookie,

I'm sorry, I promised you to stay strong...I promise you that I will be there by your side...but I'm sorry I'm going to break all promises....No matter how many times I try to tell myself that I'm strong all those memories flash in front of my eyes...I never wanted to do this but I can't bear this anymore....But always remember I love you and I want you live a happy life....there are somethings in that USB maybe that will help you

I'm sorry, please forgive me

- Your Noona
_

_____________________________________

Jungkook bites his lower lip trying hard not to break in front of them, There were many tear stans on the paper... Taehyung caresses his back " W-why didn't you give me this before but now after 5 years " Jungkook asked them in a shaking tone... Taehyung felt really bad looking at Jungkook like this " We wanted to.... but Bogum we were scared " Jungkook shook his head in disbelief and wipes his tears.

Minho came back with the laptop and hand it to Jungkook, who stood up instantly and placed the laptop on the table...He found many chat screenshots between Bogum and Chaeyoung...he just wanted to get up and Rip Bogum's head off, but also ge remember...he just want justice.

he just want justice

( Please just ignore the time and bad edit )

Jungkook stood up and looks at Minho" Hyung, we have to go to Busan " Minho glance at Taehyung, who nodded his head.

Two days later.....

Jungkook was standing In front of the mirror...Looking at himself, To be honest he was nervous and scared but Taehyung's words were repeating in his mind We believe in you, these few words effected him a lot...They believe in him, He just need to stay strong...He grabbed the file from the table and start walking towards the car.