Voicemails

*Lydia's POV

"Stiles, I know you're mad, but please talk to me. I can't take this. I messed up, but that's no excuse to take my child away from me. Please, just call me back."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you fucking kidding me? I apologized, what else do you want from me? I made a mistake, but you're not so fucking perfect either. It's been two days. Call me the fuck back."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stiles, I can't take this anymore. It's been a week. I've called and I've texted. I'll do whatever you want. You have proved your point. Are you trying to torture me? If that's what you want then you are succeeding. I don't know what to do. Call me back, just please call me back."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry. I am the absolute worst mother to ever live. I put my daughter in harm's way. That's not a mother. I don't deserve her...or you. She is better off with you. She needs someone who is always going to put her first, someone who will love her unconditionally. I let a man fool me and Allison could have been hurt. I don't know what I would have done if she was hurt. It would have been my fault. You have every right to be mad. You have every right to keep her away for however long you see fit, or even forever. Look at me, leaving you voicemails. Voicemails that I don't know if you have been listening to or will ever listen to. Just....tell her I love her. Do that please, because I do. More than anything. I guess, I'll talk to you later, or not, I don't know. Goodbye, Stiles."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Stiles? I didn't think you were going to answer. I was prepared to make another voicemail," Lydia says in a rushed voice. She was amazed, or more stunned, with the fact someone answered after three weeks of radio silence.

"We need to talk."