You're Unbelievable

*Lydia's POV

"Happy birthday, babe," Stiles screams in my ear. I groan and roll over in the bed.

"It's way too early for this," I groan.

"It's actually 9 o'clock and we have a big day planned so we need you dressed and at the door in 10 minutes." I sit up and rub my eyes.

Then, the thoughts of what Allison said swirl around my mind. It's my birthday. It's going to be a good birthday. I'm turning 19.

I look throughout my closet for something to wear. I need something that's flashy and screams that it's going to bad a spectacular birthday. I put on a black miniskirt and a floral crop top. Then put my hair in a braid off to the side. I put on my black high heeled boots and a light nude pink lip stick. And to top it off I put on eyeliner and walk down the stairs.

"That was 45 mins, Lydia," Stiles says in disappointment.

"Can't rush beauty," I remark. Stiles smirks. "Where's Allison?," I ask, cringing a little at the name. Stiles doesn't seem to notice tho.

"She's with her grandparents."

"So, we have the whole house to ourselves?," I ask with a slight smirk.

"Ew, no," a voice says from behind me. I turn around a see Kira behind us. My cheeks heat up and I smile uncomfortably. "Stiles has the house to himself. Don't be disgusting you can survive an afternoon away from her. Don't ruin Lydia's pillows," Kira says.

Stiles looks at the ground and shifts around uncomfortably. His whole face is bright pink. "I don't do that Kira," he says.

"Of course you don't," Kira says sarcastically. "Anyways, Lydia, you are coming with me for the afternoon to be girls."

"Don't have too much fun without me," Stiles says.

"I wouldn't dare," I say while reaching up on my tiptoes to peck his lips with mine. Stiles attempts to deepen the kiss, but I pull away.

He groans and glares down at me. Kira grabs my hand and pulls me away from him and I blow a kiss to Stiles before picking up my purse and exiting the house.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<><<

"Lydia, talk to me," Kira says as we walk through Forever 21. "It's like your head but your not here. Your mind is not here."

"I wish I could," I mumble.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, it's just stress I guess."

"Lydia, I've known you for like 10 years, so I want the truth. Not some bullshit that it's stress."

I look at my feet and stop walking. Kira stops and stands in front of me. I let out a sigh knowing that I have to tell someone. And if i were to tell someone it would be her.

"Promise me that you won't tell anyone?," I say quietly.

"On my life."

"I was at the mall the other day and I bumped into someone. That person pulled me into a supply closet and she pulled off her shades and hood."

"She? Who was it?," Kira asks concerned.

"It was Allison. My sister was standing right in front of me. Alive and well. Not a single scratch on her. No dirt on her. She was perfect."

I look up to see Kira with wide eyes and her mouth gaped open in disbelief.

"Wasn't she dead?," Kira asks.