You're Insane

*Lydia's POV

I twirl my engagement ring around my finger with a smile on my face. Today, I am going to the mall, I am supposed to meet Kira and go shopping with her, but I left a little earlier so I have some time to myself. Not that I don't want to go shopping with Kira, I just need to think while drinking Starbucks and looking at expensive dresses.

My phone buzzes in my pocket. So, I pull it out and smile when I see the contact.

"Hello, Fiancé," I say.

"Hey, babe," Stiles says.

"Why you calling?," I ask with a light giggle.

"Just wanted to talk to you. Am I not able to talk to my fiancé?," he says offended all of a sudden.

"Me? Weird? No I'm not. I'm just anxious to talk to you."

"Well, okay, then. Stiles, I'll see you when I'm back at home. Then, you have all the time you want with me, and we'll do whatever you want us to do. Right now, I'm gonna hang out with my friend. I need to spend some time with her."

"Okay. But remember what you said because I'm holding you accountable for it."

"Yeah, whatever. Love you," say.

"Yeah, you do. I love you too," he says before the call disconnects. I smirk while removing the phone from in between my shoulder and ear. Right before I shove my phone back in my pocket, someone shoulder bumps me making me drop my phone.

"What the hell?," I say in anger. I turn to the person to see a girl with died blonde hair. The same girl I saw in the school hallway and who Stiles said set us up so we slept together that night. I can't see who it is because they have ginormous shades on their face.

The girl smirks while grabbing me by the shoulders and pushing me towards a closet.

It's dark inside and the girl is way stronger than me she is also taller than me, but by a few inches I think. The girl closes the door behind us and flips the lock and light switch.

My heart rate increases drastically, sacred of what the girl's intentions are and what she is gonna do. But something about her presence seems familiar. My eyes widens when she turns around and takes off her glasses.

No. No way. How? This isn't real. It can't be.

"Hey, sis," Allison says with a huge smirk on her face.

I remain in silence, not knowing what to say or do. She's dead. Stiles and I named our child after her because she was supposedly dead. I spent an entire year and a half grieving over her. Hell, it was still hard to speak of her.

Now, when everyone said that my sister was insane, I understand where they were coming from. She lied to me. She set me up with Stiles. She ruined Stiles and I's chance the first time. Allison ruined everything for me. She ruined me. Now, here she is in front of my face as if she never left. Technically, she didn't.

"You," is all I can manage to escape my mouth.

"Me!," she says with a big smile on her face. She laughs a little.

"Do you think this is funny? You're insane. You don't know how much you ruined my life," I say in anger and frustration.

"I saved you. And I'm about to save you again. All you have to do is say yes," Allison says.

"Save me from what?," I stop myself from yelling.

"The lying bastard. Stiles, duh," she says.

"Allison, I don't want you to save me, I want you to tell me the truth. But I can't stand to look at your face."

"Oh, but you do Lydia. I will tell you everything. But not here, it's not safe. And I still have to be sure that I'm safe so your not in danger. It's a lot to understand. But everything I did, everything I'm doing is for us. You'll see."

I stand there, staring into her eyes. Until, something dawns on me.

"Did you kill Mom and Dad?," I ask.

Allison gives me a sympathetic look. "Lyds-," she starts, but I cut her off.

"Don't call me Lyds," I whimper. I avert my eyes and try to look anywhere, but at her. I can"t even look at her face. She killed my parents. Our parents. The same people that took her in and gave her a home.

"I'm sorry. But like I said, I did that for us. For we can be happy. Everything I'm doing is for us, including having to kill Mom and Dad. They were in the way and-."

"I don't want to hear it."

"But yet, you do, Lydia. And if you are still curious by any chance tomorrow, I'll be at the club on 7th Street. I will be expecting you there, but if you're not, I already programed my new number into your phone. You know where nto reach me," she says before putting her shades back on and exiting the closet. Yet, I know she didn't leave my life. Because she always seems to be coming back.