*Flashback*

*Lydia's POV
I walk throughout the party. Many students from Beacon Hills are laughing with drinks in their hands. They are totally drunk.

"Lydia!," Kira squeals. I turn towards her, giving her a little hug before linking arms with her. "You look hot! I would totally bang if I was a guy," Kira says over the music.

"I have a boyfriend, but thanks for the offer," I say.

"You know how I feel about Jackass. I meant Jackson. I think you deserve one day away from him. Party hard with no limitations. And you can bang any guy you like here. My lips are sealed."

"I'm completely faithful to Jackson."

"Even though he's not to you. I don't understand how you let him walk all over you. I don't like to see you dumb yourself down for him."

"Let's not talk about Jackson. Let's just drink and party like their's no tomorrow." I grab a random bottle of tequila and start downing it. The burning in my esophagus doesn't seem to bother me.

"If you keep drinking like that, than there will be there no tomorrow." I remove the bottle from my lips and put it down.

"I was kinda wishing there would be no tomorrow. I'm just not ready for the anniversary."

I pick up an empty cup and put some of the drink in it. Then, I pick up some fruit punch and mix it.

"Prepare to die," I say.

"Now, do you want to get some guys hot and bothered?," Kira asks.

I giggle while grabbing her hand and dragging her to the backyard. Some Nicki Minaj song plays and I pull Kira by the hand to dance with her.

All the guys watch as I sexily dance with Kira. You can visibly see them dropping their jaws, some of their drinks spill out of their mouths, or even have visible growing bulges in their pants. Anyone who didn't know us would think that we were lesbians. People that know us know that we are just really close and like to see guys get flustered.

After we were done, I breathlessly sit in the kitchen. I grab a random cup and down it.

Someone comes next to me, alcohol as evident on their breath as it is on mine. You can tell that we are drunk off of our asses.

"I saw you dancing with Kira. I gotta be honest. It kind of turned me on. Who knew that Lydia Martin could get dirty?," Stiles says.

"I'm a lot more than what's on the surface. I can be a little freak. Of course you wouldn't know that because we aren't together," I sass.

Stiles smirks and looks down at me, a hint of seduction in his eyes. It's hard to not admit that that smirk is fucking sexy. I could just rip his flannel and let him take me right here on this kitchen table.

I giggle while patting his chest. "You probably couldn't handle it, pretty boy. I would break you," I whisper in his ear seductively.

"Actually, I would break you. Some girls have told me that I could be pretty rough. I would leave you sore."

"It would end in a couple minutes because you wouldn't last that long."

"Minutes? I could last all night long, and that's something we both know. You would be begging me to stop."

That is when I notice that Stiles and I are too close. Way too close. My breath begins to stutter before I turn around and walk away.my hips sway knowing I left him as flustered and aroused as he left me.