I Can't Deal

*Lydia's POV

Stop with the tears. This is all your fault. Your not worth of love. And you just made it worse. That's what you always do.

Voices. That's the only thing I hear in my head. And I know they're right. I never meant to shut people out. But I can't open myself up to people, because if I do then I'm setting myself up for pain. That's where Stiles comes in. He has made me feel so special. He let me feel as if being open myself to people then it won't be that bad.

Sucks that I didn't know he would be one of the people that would hurt me. I gave him my heart and my soul. And he crushed it. But now I can't be that mad. I slept with his brother.

I'm just as horrible as a person. I'm no better than Malia.

Malia. I just want to take a punch to her flawless face. No wonder Stiles would go to her. She's perfect. She has the perfect body, nice curves, beautiful face, long legs.

I'm just Lydia. Plain and dull. Tries to pretend everything is okay and that I'm perfect. But I'm broken on the inside. I have to hideous colored hair, short legs, slight stretch marks. I'm hideous underneath the make up.

I can't deal. And I can't do this.

This is just a filler chapter on an insight into Lydia's thoughts. Sorry it's so sad and short. I am trying to update more, and I'm sorry that I've been AWOL. This will be an interesting next few chapters so hang on for the ride.