Why Would You Hurt Me?

*Lydia's POV

My eyes brim with tears at the sight before me. I saw Stiles pinned up against the wall with Malia's lips pressed against his feverishly. Their lips unlock at the sound of my voice. My breathing quickens and I can already feel some tears drop down my cheeks. Stiles eyes widens and they might pop out of their sockets if he widens them anymore. Malia has a smirk on her face.

"No, Lydia. It's not what it looks like," Stiles tries to explain. But nothing can explain this. Nothing can excuse the fact that I just saw him having a heated make out session with his ex girlfriend.

I turn on my heel and march out the bedroom. My sobs become more able to be heard as I run down the stairs. I hear footsteps behind me and my name being called repeatedly.

But I don't answer. I can't turn around. He shouldn't get the pleasure of seeing me breakdown. Should that make him happy? Watching me lose myself because of his actions? Watching me lose myself because of how much I am hopelessly in love with him that something like this can make me lose control?

We were happy. But happiness doesn't last forever. And I should've known that. He made me breakdown that wall I had up. That wall kept me from being vulnerable to such things like this. He broke it down. And he broke me.

I storm out of the house and to the front yard. "Lydia, let me explain," Stiles exasperates. That's when I snap, because I am just so fed up.

"How could you?," I say angrily while I turn towards him, looking him straight in his eyes.

Stiles opens his mouth to form words but nothing comes out. Some more tears fall down but the look of utter destruction on his face."I didn't mean it," he finally says

"But you did. If you didn't mean it, you wouldn't have done that."

"Just let me explain," Stiles says.

"Explain what? There's nothing for you to explain. I love you! I trusted you! And you threw all of that away," I say. My lip quivers as a pool of tears begins to drip down my cheeks.

"I love you too!," Stiles says.

"Then would you hurt me?!," I yell at him. "I give you my heart and soul and you took it for granted. If you want to be with Malia be with her. Just know that you broke my heart, Asshole."

"I don't want to be with her. I want to be with you."

"It doesn't seem like it. You're a sick person. Fooling around with her doing god knows what when she's dating your brother!"

"It's a lot more complicated, Lydia," Stiles says his eyes brimming with tears.

"Is it really? Just stop, Stiles! Just leave. Please, just leave."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"I hate you," I say through gritted teeth. Stiles starts to let his own tears fall as mine become thicker.

"No, you don't," Stiles says.

"I should. I should hate you. We're over. Just please go," I say.

Stiles walks past me before I hear him sigh. "I'm sorry," he says before I hear the roar of Roscoe and the headlights drifting off into the night.

I sob loudly and my eyes begin to burn from the tears. My heart literally hurts. It feels like my heart is actually breaking.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Turns out I'm still in touch with my roots. I'm just like the girl that didn't have a child and had an abusive father and my mom didn't care. Because right now I'm in the kitchen and have drunk about 3 bottles of vodka. So, believe it when I say that I'm drunk off my ass.

I was about to put the cup back to my lips, but Someone grabs it out my hand. "Hey," I say, my voice extremely high pitched.

"No more, Lydia," Scott scolds. He's drunk off his ass too. I can tell just because of the way his words slur and his body sways. "Have you seen Malia, she needs to be my chauffeur?," Scott asks.

"You don't know. She's probably banging Stiles."

Scott looks at me questioning my statement silently.

"I found that in a pre sex make out in my bedroom just about an hour ago. I haven't seen Stiles or Malia since," I say matter-of-factly.

"I knew it. I knew she couldn't be trusted. Thank you for being honest with me at least," Scott says.

"No problem. I don't want to talk about Stiles. I just want to get drunk." I hop off the kitchen island, momentarily forgetting that I have heels on. I lose my balance when I hit the ground and almost fall flat on my face. But Scott quickly wraps his arms around my mid section, keeping me from falling. I place my hands on his chest and grip his shirt tightly in my small hands. My eyes squeeze shut waiting for the impact that never comes.

"Are you okay?," Scott asks. I open my eyes see that I'm not on the ground. Scott pulls me on my feet, but doesn't let go, probably scared that if he lets go that I might almost fall again.

Scott looks deep in my eyes waiting for an answer. I nod my head quickly. We stay in that position. I look into his dark brown puppy dog eyes. Scott quickly dips his head down and kisses me. Yet, I don't pull back. I kiss him back. I can taste the intense amount of alcohol he consumed. But I pull back slightly. I look into his eyes again.

"We can't. I can't do this to Stiles," I whisper. But Stiles cheated on me. Stiles doesn't care about me. I may be in love with Stiles and love him with my whole heart but he hurt me. He could do it to me, so I can do the same.

"Fuck it," I say before reaching up and connecting our lips. Our kisses are sloppy, but I couldn't care less.

Before we even enter my bedroom, we're tearing each other's clothes off. We pant in between each kiss. I throw his shirt somewhere, not really caring where it ends up.

"Condom? Do you have a condom? I'm not getting pregnant again," I ask Scott before we do anything breathing heavily. He pulls one out of his back pocket and shows it to me. I nod my head and then attack his lips as we fall on to the bed. Just know that I couldn't care less about Stiles. It was probably the alcohol, but nothing made me feel wrong for what I was doing. Well, that was until the morning came.

That One LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara