Nothing Left To Lose

*Lydia's POV

I breathe throughout my mouth heavily. I glance up at the mirror finally looking at myself. My eyes are bloodshot and I have tear stains on my cheeks. My face is red and lips are swore from how many times I bit them. I sniffle a little and wipe my eyes.

My phone vibrates beside me. My hands shakily reach out to grab it and I stare at my notification.

Unknown Number: U ready 2 talk???

My eyebrows furrow in confusion before realization bitch slaps me across the face. This could be no one other than her. The girl that tried to help prevent this. She wants to explain why she did what she did. She wants to explain all of it. And I'm going to let her.

Me: Where do u want 2 meet??

I may have made a deal with the devil, but at least I would get some truth in my life.

Unknown Number: 22 Dulpree Rd. Go 2 the shed in the back of the house and walk downstairs. Make sure no one follows u.

Yeah, this definitely sounds like a deal with the devil.

{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}{{}}

I stare at the number on the house. 22. I check my surrounds once more before making my way towards the back yard. The big shed is noticeable. My feet walks toward the shed. The cool air cuts my skin. I wrap the jacket around myself tighter. The shed is unlocked as I push the door open for myself, making sure I closed it before walking down a long staircase.

"Hello?,"I speak up. My throat is scratchy. I look back up at the makeshift shed. I'm guessing the shed is only there to make sure no one walks down here and lower suspicion. I look around the basement like room.

"Hey, Lyds," I hear a voice say behind me. I whip my body around making eye contact with Allison. She smiles at me and I give her weak smile back. "So glad you could make it. Part of me thought you wouldn't show up."

"I always show up. And I'm always there for a person, unlike some people," I snap back defensively.

"Brutal. You have all the reason to be upset I don't blame you and I don't take anything if what you said to offense. I know I made a mistake."

"' A mistake?' Just one?," I question her.

"I've done things. But I know you've come here to listen to my story and learn the truth. That's what I owe you."

I nod my head in response as she clears her throat.

"What do you think of my place?," she asks me.

I look around her place slowly. The decorations are exactly like Allison. There's a bar table and a kitchen in the right corner. A bed, and a couch in the left corner. In the middle is coffee table and a couple of living room chairs. "It's nice. Comfortable. Did you steal all of this stuff?," I ask.

"I don't steal, Lyds," Allison grins at me almost laughing at my assumption.

"I would believe you if you said you did," I add." But I came here to hear your story not give you decorating advice."

Allison grins at me and goes to sit on a bar stool. I follow her self consciously. Her eyes wander around the room before landing on me. Allison sighs before beginning to speak. "This story starts......"