We Fucked Up

*Lydia's POV

It has been a total of thirty minutes since I woke up. I woke up in the same bed as Scott, naked and felt like I had dried sweat all over me. And he looked the same. I remember everything that happened the night before, and how Stiles hurt me so I wanted to hurt him just as bad. But this was just way too much.

Scott sits as far away from me as possible on the other side of my dining room table. We can't even look each other in the eyes. Scott plays with his fingers while I lay my head back against the chair with my knees against my chair.

As soon as I woke up I throwing clothes on my body, and throwing his clothes at him. I just can't believe this happened. And that I let it happen.

"Can you please say something?," Scott says. I wince at the sound of his voice.

"We fucked up. How are we going to come back from this, Scott? How am I supposed to tell Stiles that I slept with his brother?," I say.

"He cheated on you first."

"But that doesn't give me the okay to have sex with someone. Especially you. The fact that it was you that I happened with, makes it worst."

"What are we going to do?," Scott asks.

"I don't know. Just give me time to think. But we can't hide this. And there's no way we're going to walk away from this." I look up at Scott, finally meeting his eyes. But I quickly divert my eyes on the ground. "I think you need to go," I say, a mere whisper.

"Okay, just tell me when you're ready." Scott gets out of the chair and walks towards me. I look to see him and he has an apologetic look in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he says.

"Me too," I say. Scott walks off I hear the front door close.
:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
This is basically just a filler chapter. I'm sorry for the long waits. I'm trying to update more regularly now. You can expect another update since it's spring break. But between school and home I won't update like I used to. Especially because finals are coming up and I have to study extra hard because I've been slacking the entire school year and don't want to take these courses over on top of the sophomore classes that I have to take. That's too much work and homework and then I really won't update the book at all. So, I love you guys and don't lose interest in the book because a lot of stuff up ahead for this book. Good luck on the rollercoaster.