plane

♡♡♡

It was late evening and taehyung had just finished up at daisy's house, he was now in his car driving back to jungkooks house to get ready for the holiday.

he finally arrived at jungkook's house to see his car not there, meaning he was not home yet. taehyung quickly rushed inside with his work bag and the evidence box and rushed upstairs, hiding the box in the closet in the room he was sleeping in.

taehyung checked the time to see it was 5:00pm

"where the hell is he" taehyung sighed and quickly grabbed two large suit cases and started to pack his things and then quickly packed jungkook some clothes and his chargers.

time had gone by and it was 5:30pm and jungkook was not here, taehyung was worried that jungkook changed his mind or forgot about the trip.

they had to get to the airport in 30 minutes, he had packed everything and put the bags by the door and started to lock up everything in the house when he heard the door slam open.

"TAE" jungkook shouts as taehyung rushes from the lounge to the door.

"Im so sorry im late, got stuck at work! let me change and we can get going" jungkook says rushing upstairs after taehyung nods and continues to lock everything up.

"did you pack my bags?" jungkook says as he enters the kitchen to see taehyung shutting the windows.

"yeah, hope that is okay?" taehyung asks as jungkook smiled pecking taehyung's cheek

"more then okay thank you, come on we better go" jungkook says looking at his watch as they both nod and rush to the door.

jungkook grabs the bags as taehyung shuts and locks the door, taehyung turns around to see a taxi already in front of jungkook's house and jungkook loading the boot with the suit cases.

taehyung shrugs making sure both the cars were locked before hopping into the car with jungkook.

"lets go" jungkook says telling the driver where to go as the taxi leaves jungkook's house.

"you excited?" jungkook asks turning to look at taehyung who was sitting beside him at the back of the taxi.

"yes! super excited" taehyung smiles

"who is going to be there again?" taehyung asks

"jimin, yoongi, namjoon, jin, hoseok and jessi" jungkook says looking at his watch

the smaller male smiles and nods as he looks back out the window.

they had finally arrived at the airport, jungkook thanked the driver as they both hop out and grab the bags. jungkook hands him cash and him and taehyung walk into the airport carrying the bags.

taehyung looks around the airport to see jimin waving his hand in the air, the male smiles and he points towards jimin and they both walk towards him.

"where are the others?" jungkook asked looking around

"they're at the shop grabbing some stuff for the plane ride" jimin said

"we are boarding in like 2 minutes?" jungkook says looking at his watch

"yeah they should be back soon, they left like 15 minutes ago" jimin says