christmas

it was christmas morning and jungkook was the first one awake, he smiled looking down to see taehyung's head on his shoulder while his arm was in taehyung's hold.

"you're the cutest human" jungkook whispered while pecking his forehead.

he felt taehyung shuffle a little bit and heard him groan, he felt taehyung's forehead shift and had now locked eyes.

"merry christmas baby" jungkook said pecking taehyung's lips slowly who also kissed back

"mhm merry christmas to you too, what time is it?" taehyung asked turning his head to see 10 in the morning

"that is so late and yuri is still asleep?" taehyung questioned and they both got up and walked into her room to see her awake but throwing her arms in the air and making little noises.

"merry christmas princess" taehyung said picking her up jungkook smiling when hearing her giggles

"present time" jungkook said as they walked downstairs.

while jungkook was helping yuri open her presents, well jungkook un wrapping them taehyung felt so happy in this moment and we excited for what next year has planned for them.

jungkook pecked taehyung's cheek when all the presents were done, taehyung placed yuri on the carpet and let her crawl around with her new toys while jungkook cleaned up and taehyung made them all breakfast.

while they were eating and taehyung was feeding yuri baby food jungkook felt his hands getting a little sweaty and here is why

'I am proposing to the man I love today' jungkook thought as he looked at taehyung who was looking at yuri and smiling.

jungkook pecked taehyung's neck and grabbed all the dishes.

"we have like 3 hours till they get here" jungkook said

"we have so much to do" taehyung said as he watched jungkook place the dishes in the dish washer.

"are the others bringing food or are we providing?" jungkook asked

"a bit of both I think" taehyung said as jungkook nodded smiling

time had flown by, taehyung and jungkook have been setting everything up and cleaning- they dressed yuri in a beautiful little dress and while taehyung was getting changed jungkook was setting up the garage.

they were hoping it was not going to be very sunny outside but it ended up being so where they have to stay inside so jungkook is placing one of the spare couches they had from jungkook's that his parents did not need and placed a mat under it.

since the fire was on the nice warmth travelled around the house fast, jungkook heard taehyung come down the stairs and into the garage "this look's great" taehyung says looking at the bbq and the comfortable area to make more space for people.

"the christmas lights are a nice touch" taehyung points out watching jungkook smile and walk towards him

"you look stunning baby" jungkook says placing his hands on taehyung's waist and pecking the side of his cheek.

"baby is growing so much" taehyung said laughing as jungkook nodded laughing.

"go get changed" taehyung said smacking jungkook's ass before walking out of the room.

jungkook smiled at his boyfriend and decided to quickly go get changed before their family arrive.

taehyung had feed yuri her bottle while jungkook was getting changed, he heard jungkook run down the steps and enter the lounge.

Chief Jeonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें