jung-hoon

a week had gone by and this had to be the busiest week yet for the department. as well as doing different cases they had been also working on their own. without anyone else in the police department knowing. the only people that were involved was taehyung, his team and jungkook. 

jungkook informed him that the last few days at the camp went really well, apparently there will be three new police officers. one of them being melissa which he was happy to hear. they had to postpone the weekend with the kids as one of the got quite sick. 

while taehyung was doing work from home he did as much research as he could. looking at articles from the year sir's son got kidnapped as he felt like it would of been reported. so the first thing he did was search up sir's real name. 

thousands of articles had appeared, he scrolled through some. taking a decent amount of notes. when he had appeared back at work he handed the group information he had found through the articles and research. they spent the next two days gathering as much as they could find. 

everyday taehyung said "I feel like we are getting closer". sometimes it felt like that for the whole group, but other times it felt like they were taking three steps back. 

"so what have we figured out?" jungkook questioned them. 

"we know the boys name was minjun, but there is a high possibility that the boys name could of changed" garrett stated. 

"there was an article about a boy who when missing 20 years ago, same exact story, area, name of the son matches, baby picture as well"

"the only difficult thing with this is, it is gonna be hard to match up pictures. we have no idea what this boy would look like now. we also have not figured out if he is alive" acacia stated. 

"we found out the hospital the boy was born in, the nurses that were on duty at the time. we contacted a few of them and said that there was always this really creepy police officer who always hung around that area"

"some people said they thought he just loved seeing new life but others got weird vibes from him" acacia continued. 

"what was a police officer even doing there?" taehyung questioned. 

"apparently for security reasons" nico replied. 

"what is even more crazy is that where the baby went missing is just behind the hospitals building" nico commented walking towards them as he placed down a map that showed the area. he pointed towards the red dot and the green dot to show the distance between the two places.

"thats crazy close" jungkook said

"it gets more weird, there is a police station 3 minutes away from the park and the hospital" nico said. 

"so we need to find who this man is, where he was stationed at the time, if he is still a police officer and where the hell is he now" taehyung said looking down at the papers that were all linking towards each other. 

"I got a feeling we are on the right track" taehyung heard his husband say from behind him. 

"I think we are as well" 

"do we have a name for the officer that was working there?" taehyung questioned

"not yet, chief jeon said he was going to go to the police station and see what he can find" acacia said

"okay, I have a meeting in like 5 minutes. nico, you go with chief jeon" taehyung stated, smiling when jungkook nodded towards him. 

"lets get going" jungkook said, watching as nico grabbed his things before heading out the room.